With a mission to improve the financial health of millions, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through a variety of money-saving features, like helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills and securing hidden refunds (to name a few), we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances through our app. Think of us as the personal financial assistant you always wanted.
Millions of members strong, we are looking for an all star Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our team to help take our engagement initiatives to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE ♀️
Reporting to our Director of Lifecycle Marketing, you will be responsible for improving how users engage with Truebill’s most popular features, through leading multi-channel (email, push, in-app) CRM campaigns. Managing one’s finances can be triggering, and how we communicate is critical to enhancing their product experience as well as inspiring them to take action.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage and execute multi-channel (email, push, in-app) CRM campaigns, that:
- Drive feature enrollment, through educating users on the benefits
- Iteratively A/B test hypothesis to increase long-term engagement & reduce churn, documenting and sharing results with key stakeholders
- Analyze user behavior to segment audience in order to appropriately personalize content
- Partner with the Product team to:
- Understand the product vision and customer journey for each feature
- Create relevant communications to guide users through product funnels
- Plan and execute the launch of new products and features
- Identify areas of improvement and optimize performance with messaging
- Oversee the design, approval, scheduling, and QA of campaigns
- Collaborate with Design and CX team to develop exciting, new creative
- 4+ years experience managing CRM campaigns (with demonstrated results) through hands-on experience operating ESP/CRM platforms (experience with Braze a HUGE plus).
- Well versed in email fundamentals including HTML, segmentation, CAN-SPAM requirements, data usage, deliverability, etc.
- Results driven with a meticulous eye for details, you take pride in crafting intentionally impactful messages. Goal oriented, you ensure that each copy and design element ladder up to a cohesive and convincing message. Familiarity with analytic tools (Amplitude and Looker) is a plus.
- Empathetic, you can place yourself in users’ mindset, to develop communication strategies and personalized content that increase brand loyalty and drive sustained engagement. You aspire to inspire financially healthy actions from our users, and continually contribute to our testing roadmap.
- Self starter, who is naturally curious, you strive to understand the underlying constraints governing platforms and processes, in order to understand how to manipulate and beat the system. When things can’t be done a certain way, your instinct is to figure out how they can be done.
Oh, and most importantly, you are ready for one hell of a challenge. In your next role, a stroll through Central Park doesn’t excite you. You are looking to summit Everest.
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.