Murasaki B.V (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Experience the next generation of Japanese video games on the blockchain.
Murasaki B.V is seeking an experienced CTO to help build our first video game title, Cyberstella.
Murasaki is a new Japanese video game company, changing the landscape of GameFi with its community focused model, enabling gamers to buy NFT characters, and then when the game is over, burn the NFT and use the liquidity towards another game. We plan to launch Cyberstella Q4 2022, and subsequently begin building our very own game engine where any developer can build a title. Focusing on Avalanche as the chain to build on, you’ll be an integral part of the team laying the infrastructure for potentially millions of gamers.
We’re looking for a fully committed CTO that can do the technical heavy lifting while we have a strong team committed to marketing and business development. Our ideal candidate is passionated about Japanese videos games, comics, and culture, and wants to genuinely drive the ecosystem in our project. You will be working with the CEO and on all developer requirements, and work autonomously achieving our project targets for the game’s release.
– Defining the technical vision of Murasaki and leading the company’s technological development.
– Leading strategic plans with timelines and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services.
– Execute on the direction of the project from design to roll-out.
– Identifying the best technical practice for our product marketing and market to discover new trends and opportunities in the crypto trading space.
– Communicating with management and other advisors to create a solid implementation plan.
– Supervising the quality of the product that aligns business purposes.
– Evaluating team members and giving feedback to the directors.
– Researching current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development of GameFi to identify the best practice for Murasaki.
– Defining methodologies for analyzing user engagement, then analysing areas of improvement by studying user behaviour and engaging with the community.
– Guarantee overall technology and security standards.
– 3+ years lead developer experience, with knowledge of developing a product through its lifecycle.
– 2+ years of experience as a lead developer or CTO in the crypto space with a proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch.
– Domain expertise in DeFi or GameFi, including market trends.
– Experienced in web3, preferably with previous experience in DeFi projects.
– Interested in building and innovating in the space through GameFi.
– Able to lead and manage a team of developers.
– Extensive Solidity experience.
– Security-first mindset.