Chargebee (501+ Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty.
This position is responsible to collaborate with executive-level management and professional services leadership in the development of training curricula, course content, delivery vehicles, and certification processes for Chargebee customers, partners, and team members.
What you will be doing:
- Assess the existing LMS and training content for customers and team members.
- Collaborate with professional services SMEs to define and refine curricula, content, and delivery vehicles (e.g., self-service videos, instructor-led classes with hands-on practice, public webinars) for customer personas, strategic services partners, implementation partners, Chargebee Implementation team members, and Chargebee Customer Support team members.
- Create a testing mechanism for Chargebee product certification across the distinct customer, partner, and Chargebee professional services communities.
- Liaise with Product Management to keep the enablement function current with acquired products and release levels of existing products.
- Develop a team of content developers and training delivery experts with global time zone coverage.
- Develop a process for leveraging product and field SMEs on “tours of duty” for advanced classes or customer-requested custom training.
- Determine where a train-the-trainer approach can create scale and prepare a curriculum for that persona which includes guidance on how to properly train and assess results.
- Collaborate with Customer Support to analyze the sources of how-to questions and refine training materials and approaches to reduce those tickets.
- Collaborate with Implementation and Customer Support leadership to gauge effectiveness of course material and delivery for new and experienced team members as well as customers.
- Collaborate with Partner Enablement Managers (part of the Professional Services organization) to gauge the effectiveness of course material and delivery.
- Facilitate the creation and staffing of a “Genius Bar” function for multi-customer events where customers make appointments for 1:1 guidance on how to best use Chargebee products.
- Evolve the curricula, course content, and delivery mechanisms in response to effectiveness measures, customer how-to ticket volumes, and updates to the Chargebee platform.
- 5+ years managing professional services training organizations.
- 5+ years building curricula and content for enterprise software training.
- 10+ years in training design, creation, and delivery for enterprise software products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative team player who can adapt to a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
Want to know what it means to work for a company that genuinely cares about you? Check out just a few of the benefits we give our employees:
- Unlimited PTO
- First Friday of every month off
- Annual 2 week sabbatical
- 4% 401k Match
- We pay for your medical, dental & vision premiums (on a $0 deductible plan)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.