Jack's Flight Club (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We let you know when flights to amaaazing destinations go really, reaaally cheap!
Jack’s Flight Club is a fully remote business with team members all over the world. We’re committed to uncovering outrageous deals on flights that enable our members to go on more vacations, take more adventures and visit friends and family across the globe.
Since we know member experience is bigger than just the apps, emails and website our members use, our Customer Experience team is responsible for delivering a customer experience that creates evangelical members who’ve taken memorable trips.
We’re looking for someone who can clearly demonstrate a genuine passion for helping customers, who wants to proactively learn and find better ways to get our members the answers they need and help them achieve their travel dreams. You won’t be afraid of hard work and you’ll get excited about getting tasks completed. You’ll be able to work with minimal supervision and thrive on investigating and implementing your own ideas in collaboration with the team.
In this role you will be:
- Working alongside 2 other customer service teammates to make our members happy through all of our channels; email, chat, Facebook and Twitter.
- Responding to enquiries and membership queries – it’s not out of the norm to respond to 100+ emails per day when we’re at average speed.
- Learning the secrets of finding the cheapest flights to help our members do the same.
- Be a data whiz, using multiple systems to find and analyse data, owning customer issues until they’re resolved
- You’ll be actively investigating, presenting and implementing your own creative solutions to challenges in our processes, contributing to continually making our customer experience better.
- Connect with and learn from different teams in the business to make tip-top customer experience a driving force for the entire business. We’re a lean team (20 and counting!) so your ability to take on new tasks and adapt as needed ranks high 🙂
We hope to see the following traits and abilities in any prospective applicant:
- You must have at least 3 years of customer service or customer support experience, preferably in a startup environment with a focus on text-based support (email, live chat, etc).
- Demonstrable experience delivering personable, engaging customer service. You don’t have to think when sharing a story where you went above and beyond to make a smoother encounter for a customer.
- You have worked on projects where you have identified issues, gathered evidence, and created solutions, working between teams to implement an improvement to the member experience.
- You can list past projects that mixed your love of data and combine automated systems with using the trends identified in these systems to suggest new solutions to issues. You have past experience with systems similar to Zapier or IFTTT.
- Working well in a remote team environment is second nature, and you know how to maintain clear and friendly communication no matter the problem at hand or the medium for the discussion.
Although we have team members all over the world, English is the company’s first language, so you must have fluent conversational spoken and written English language skills.
You also ideally have:
- Social media savvy skills, either through diplomatic use of your own profiles or past company-run page experience.
- Have previous CRM experience with systems like ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, or Constant Contact that will add to your toolset in troubleshooting and creating new experiences for our members.
Salary and Perks
Work with us and you’ll not dread coming to work in the mornings because you’ll get to experience being part of a growing, entrepreneurially minded start-up in the exciting travel sector and have the flexibility to work remotely (in your pyjamas if you really want to). We like to work hard and have fun, whilst also understanding the importance of flexibility and work-life balance.
Also included are 20+ days paid holiday, sick leave, paid family leave, a tech bonus to pay for work equipment after one year in the company, and a professional development focus to help you gain new skills. A healthy work/life balance is a priority in our team, we’ll never expect you to answer emails at all hours of the day and encourage taking time to rest and relax outside the virtual office.