Zone & Co (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Zone & Co’s Customer Success is hiring a Customer Onboarding Manager!
Zone & Co is a premier NetSuite Solution provider, a proud member of the Suite Developer Network, and creator of the #1 cloud billing & revenue solution – ZoneBilling. We work daily to change the way businesses innovate at scale using comprehensive cloud technologies built from core cloud systems – like Oracle NetSuite. We design our products to solve the real-life challenges of our customers, which we know all too well as ex- CFOs, Accountants, Project Managers, Developers, and more.
This is an incredibly exciting and momentous time for Zone with our recent funding, so there’s a wonderful amount of opportunity to make your mark and make an impact.
About the Job:
As the Customer Onboarding Manager, you will be responsible for executing the Zone & Co onboarding and customer readiness strategy to prepare new customers for their ZoneBilling implementation. In addition to overseeing the end-to-end onboarding life cycle for new customers, you will be tasked with streamlining the onboarding experience by collaborating across key internal teams including customer success, sales, professional services, and product development.
You have a keen sense for identifying unspoken needs during the onboarding process. This means you will also bring the ability to proactively solve problems or remove potential road blocks before they occur. And, because you’re adept at listening, you are able to organize and deliver customer feedback in a digestible and impactful way that inspires positive change within the onboarding process and customer lifecycle, holistically.
In many ways, you are the first person to build a long-standing relationship between new customers and Zone. Therefore, you set the tone of what to expect from Zone within the customer life cycle. Your helpful demeanor and customer partnership will, ideally, establish a win-win relationship that will stand the test of time (and many renewal periods )
What you will do:
- Gather, document, and maintain business requirements for new customer implementations
- Deliver onboarding trainings and materials to new customers
- Collaborate with the Solution Architecture team to ensure customers have appropriate documentation of their existing systems and processes so that we may move forward with solution design
- Ensure a successful transition to the Professional Services team upon completion of the onboarding program
- Effectively manage project schedule with multiple concurrent implementations
- Own and escalate any issues preventing successful onboarding/transition to professional services
- Create, manage, update project plans to track customer readiness for implementation
- Support the organization in continuously optimizing the customer experience and pursuing successful interactions throughout the Onboarding Lifecycle
- 2+ years of experience in a customer onboarding or project management role for a technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast moving, ever changing environment and make decisions with incomplete information
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy, in the same conversation
- Strong drive to continuously learn and improve
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer relationships
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it. We offer fully paid parental leave. We provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. It’s important to note that Zone & Co is a fully remote company, and this is a remote job. All on top of fully-covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we’re eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We’re excited to hear from you!