Olo / Olo.com (501+ Employees, 105% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Olo is looking for a customer support and process improvement enthusiast to join the Customer Support team as a Customer Support Onboarding Specialist. The Support team plays a crucial role in Olo’s Customer Success function by providing the first level of support for our customers and their franchisees. You will focus on the onboarding experience for our Customer Experience and Front of House products. You are a task management master who is organized and thoughtful about building, configuring and integrating clients through the implementation process.
You will report to the Senior Customer Support Onboarding Team Lead and can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. Typical work hours are between 8:00am and 5:00pm CST, with some requirements outside of normal business hours to achieve required deadlines.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support to customers and their franchisees during the onboarding phase.
- Support customer accounts to maintain favorable, long-term relationships.
- Help audit the department’s work to comply with the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Work with the Customer Success Team and directly with corporate contacts to provide updates on a project rollout.
- Build, configure and integrate (when applicable) all client locations during the deployment process.
- Build and configure system assets such as; online forms, customer surveys and splash pages, based on parameters outlined by the brand
- Work with the Production database for a subset of activities
- Be accountable for completion of tickets within your queue, prioritized based on deadlines set by the Implementation Specialists.
- Follow established site build QA checklists, always thoroughly reviewing the checklist for accuracy and full completion.
- Provide feedback on build checklists and make recommendations for improvements to the process
- Develop a deep technical and operational understanding of the products you onboard
- Draft, edit, and maintain internal and customer-facing documentation related to onboarding tasks and our products
- Maintain a ticket queue and project management software to prioritize your work
What We’ll Expect From You
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in a high-volume SaaS organization (B2B is preferred).
- You are moderately technical and open to learning new technology to ensure complex project work is delivered on time and with absolute quality.
- Experience working with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
- The ability to prioritize effectively and manage partner expectations
- You are flexible. You work independently and in a team environment.
Nice to Have
- Experience in or serving the restaurant industry
- Postico or experience working within a relational database
- Filezilla and/or Cyberduck
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!