Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you passionate about turning customers into dedicated fans? Would you like the opportunity to work at a company that is scaling fast and sharpening our focus as a cloud-centric company? Do you want to help fuel its success by moving customers to cloud? If yes, then read on!
We’re on the lookout for customer-centric advocates who will be part of our team. This opportunity is perfect for someone with an unmatched passion for building customer loyalty and delivering the world-class cloud experience. Our mission is to support our customers move to cloud and accelerate product expansion or edition upgrades. Among your responsibilities include detailing sales activities and customer data within internal systems. You will be acting as a cloud champion who will help our customers in the end to end cloud migration.
You will join our outstanding Field Operations team and be able to collaborate with other teams all over the world (Austin, San Francisco, Amsterdam, and Sydney).
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Engage with SMB customers and help them understand their deployment options through effective inside sales and discovery techniques over the phone and email
- Drive initial cloud migration conversations from proactive and reactive streams, gathering customer requirements, assessing platform compatibility, pitching cloud value offering and overcoming blockers to increase cloud conversion rate.
- Monitor cloud migration progress, help to drive success and act as liaison to support internal teams and the customer during their cloud migration journey.
- Look after a high volume of sales opportunities and leads through different platforms and products
- Increase customer awareness of Atlassian’s Cloud offering to find opportunities for platform migrations and up-sell during the renewals cycle
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- An experience with SaaS/Tech inside sales engagement, customer retention, customer account management or other similar business operations and related industries.
- The drive to build customer relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated empathy for the customer experience across a wide variety of countries and cultures
- A proven experience driving value for customers across multiple product offerings
- The ability to be decisive and collaborative and are able to prioritize among competing opportunities
It’s also great if you:
- Have a high-level familiarity with functional operations of Cloud, Data Center and Server
- Have the experience with planning and executing discovery conversations, sales and objection handling
- Are experienced in handling sales/renewals pipeline with orientation to details/data and capability to prioritize high impact work independently
- Have an experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools
More about our team
We are a global team of hard-working, passionate, and cheerful Advocates located across the United States, the Netherlands, and the Philippines. We run our organization like a well-oiled and agile team. We’re customer-focused individuals who strive to continuously improve the customer retention rate by influencing, overcoming objections, and articulating value propositions to thousands of customers. We seek at bringing the best experience to our customers while continually improving strategy and efficiency. Our ultimate goal is to realize the potential in every team.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .