TNG (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WHO WE ARE:
Our customers and vendor clients are at the heart of everything we do. TNG strives to simplify the complex, deliver quality with accuracy and move business forward, for our partners and our people, in ever smarter and more sustainable ways. Learn more about us at https://www.tng.com/
TNG is proud to be a part of the Jim Pattison Group of companies. The Jim Pattison Group is broadly based across the automotive, media, packaging, food sales and distribution, magazine distribution, entertainment, export and financial industries and is the second-largest private company in Canada.
TNG is currently seeking a full time Customer Service Representative (Bilingual) to join our team. This position will be fully remote, and there is no requirement to be in our Ontario office.
If you are bilingual (English/French), have strong administrative, customer service and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and can work effectively from home as part of our remote part team, this could be the position for you!
The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain, and further develop relations with our accounts across Canada with a special focus on our Francophone clients via telephone and e-mail.
Reporting to the National Customer Service and Inside Sales Manager, main functions include:
- Receive and process incoming orders for product
- Liaison between our customers, TNG Group Personnel, Merchandisers and Distribution centers
- Act as a resource to our Sales Team in regards to account information and distribution details
- Report delivery issues and ensure customers are advised of resolutions
- Opening and closing Customer accounts, collecting all relevant information for Sales Manager
- Maintain Inside Sales call cycle
- Report all activities in CRM
- Online Return Support
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Minimum of 1 year similar experience within a busy customer service environment
- Excellent English and French communication skills – verbal, reading and writing
- Good general computer skills including Word and Excel and e-mail with accurate data entry
- Experience working successfully independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Excellent listener, displays patience with customers
- Maintains a high standard of professionalism
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and make sound decisions
- Strong ability to adapt to change
BENEFITS OF BEING ON THIS TEAM:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Fully remote work & support to assist with making your training as effective as possible
- Training and development opportunities
- Being a part of the larger Jim Pattison Group with over 100 years of vibrant history
- A culture you do not want to miss out on!
TNG welcomes your interest in the above opportunity. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply with cover letter and resume. While we thank all those who apply, only successful candidates will be contacted.
TNG welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.