Docebo (501+ Employees, 84% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hey you! Want to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world?
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, Opentable and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers and partners.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 700+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution?
About This Opportunity:
The Customer Solution Consultant (CSC) is a customer-facing role and seeks to understand customer workflows and use cases fully. You help our customers understand and learn about our products and work closely with our account management team. You will partner with the customer as an extension of their team and work with Docebo resources to identify opportunities for efficiencies while representing the customer’s interests when providing solutions.
Individuals in this role are highly technical, having deep knowledge of numerous Docebo technical domains and overall LMS design, architecture and deployment experience. They have years of experience working with leadership and serving as a liaison between technical and executive levels. They can shift gears between speaking about low-level technical topics and high-level organizational strategy. Their technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable them to effectively represent Docebo within a customer’s environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding roadmap, new features and solutions for new or existing workflows. They have a desire to continue expanding their Docebo platform knowledge to stay on top of the newest functionality that enhances their ability to bring best in class solutions to their customers.
Location: Remote or Athens GA
- Work with Account Managers to understand customer needs and initiatives.
- Provide Best practices for existing and new features based on previous customer experiences.
- Solution based discovery to analyze the customer goals, eLearning objectives, teams and architecture.
- Evaluate external data systems and design requirements to understand feasibility and level of effort.
- Recommend platform or integration changes to improve operational inefficiencies, reliability of the platform and impacts from new releases of the product.
- Be a responsive and creative member of cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, customer success) and provide value internally to your sales team as well as to your assigned prospects.
- Create and deliver presentations & demos regarding Docebo Product suite directly to customers senior and/or executive management based on specific customer needs and interests.
- Adaptive in reducing complexity of highly technical conversations for executive and non-technical stakeholders.
- Technical sales experience in similar roles (Technical Account Manager, Solution Architect, Solutions Consultant)
- 2+ years’ experience working in Engagement Management, LMS implementation consultant, Sr. Customer Success Manager, Project Management
- Experience in the SaaS industry
- Ability to analyze data and use it to drive conversations and objectives
- Knowledge of the LMS industry and its surrounding standards will be plus (xAPI, SCORM, AICC)
- Strong knowledge of industry standards REST, oAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems as like LDAP, SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS
Benefits & Perks
-Inclusive and flexible work environment
-Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
-Employee Share Purchase Plan
-Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
-Three employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women’s Alliance, PRIDE, and Green Ambassadors)
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,900 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do – Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.