Perceptyx (201-500 Employees, 40% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
***We welcome all USA-based talent to apply. This position is 100% REMOTE. ***
Job Purpose: A Customer Solutions Partner I (CSP I) is responsible for planning, managing, and successfully delivering projects during managed events for our mid-enterprise customers. A CSP I serves as the main point of contact with customers during their managed events and ensures projects are delivered on time while meeting the customer’s stated and implied business needs. A CSP I is focused on delivering timely, efficient, exceptional projects using the Perceptyx core product.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the main point of contact for survey projects
- Manage episodic projects for customers in the Mid Enterprise (<10k employees)
- Identify, capture, and effectively communicate customer issues to leadership
- Flag procedural gaps or issues to leadership to drive efficiencies
- Work closely with the Customer Solutions Manager in providing a successful project for the customer
- Gather system requirements from customers while providing guidance on best practices
- Create a checklist plan for each customer, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for a timely and successful project and communicating those to the customer
- Guide customers in using the Perceptyx core product through best practices and efficient timelines
- Communicate with customers via email, phone and Zoom throughout the duration of the project
- Prepare, coordinate, and lead project-specific meetings between customers and appropriate Perceptyx team members
- Identify and analyze project risks and dependencies on an ongoing basis to ensure successful projects
- Knowledge sharing across all projects including key decisions made, customer roles and stakeholder information, and relevant information tied to the customer outcomes
- 2 years of successful experience in Customer Care, Implementation, or Platform Services teams exhibiting strong project management qualities OR two years working directly with customers in a SaaS or survey organization
- Successful experience in working with mid-enterprise customers (<10K employees) preferred
- Four year college degree preferred
- Capability to follow processes, manage projects efficiently, and guide customers towards best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated tech-savviness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, effective decision-making and multi-tasking skills within stringent deadlines
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to changing situations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
What We Offer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family.
- The ability to Disdain the Status Quo in a scaling, collaborative work environment.
- Flexible workday schedules (we trust you to get the job done wherever you’re comfortable)
- An engaging work environment named one of the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 5th year in a row!
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in interviewing? Please apply by responding with your updated resume.