Photobooth Supply Co (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We call this position a “Customer Success Champion” because it’s your job to do just that: champion and lead our customers to success. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about customer communication and know a customer’s need before they do.
This is NOT a customer service role! There’s a difference between customer service and customer success, which might sound confusing – so please read on!
Your mission is to help our photo booth owners succeed with their business, which means you should ideally have customer success or entrepreneurial experience. We are looking for candidates who like to listen, problem solve, and come up with solutions alongside our customers to ensure their future success.
If empowering multiple customers a day through phone calls, texts, and emails is your jam, keep reading!
- Manage a portfolio of customers to ensure consistent engagement within our software
- Excited to chat with 20-40 customers per day to handle customer check-ins, fix failed payments, and just say hello!
- Craft and present engaging onboarding and webinars to teach customers how to take full advantage of our software and build a successful photo booth business
- Upsell customers on higher tier subscriptions plans to increase our customer’s LTV
- Confident communicator who does not hesitate to ask questions, investigate, and share your findings with the team
- Team oriented and enjoys working with others to find great, out of the box solutions
We are looking for candidates who are willing to work 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM PST.
- Decrease user churn through strategy calls and customer outreach
- Upsell customers to a higher-tier or annual subscription plans when aplicable
- Successfully onboard customers onto our software to increase subscription MRR
- Customer Success, Sales, Account Management or Entrepreneurial Experience
401K for California Based Employees
️ Annual Retreat
✈️ Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
Quarterly Financial Meetings
Open Book Management
Work from Home Stipend