LiveRamp (501+ Employees, 29% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Customer Success Director, Retail Brands
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you a customer-centric thinker with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail, and a passion for doing right by the customer?xa0 Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be at the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Assist our clients with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for our largest and most strategic enterprise brand partners
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services – blocking and tackling barriers to adoption and success
- Effectively lead initiatives that require collaboration across several internal LiveRamp resources and stakeholders, including but not limited to product, finance, technical services, data ethics, legal and privacy teams
- Communicate the strategic needs of clients business, competitive landscape, and risks by way of relationship building, industry-wide information, and investigative research
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectivesxa0
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Craft & execute against growth plans for customers
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast a customer’s usage of our productsxa0
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalationsxa0
Your team will:xa0
Partner with LiveRamp’s Enterprise Brand clients in order to drive amazing customer experiences across all their different initiatives including but not limited to brand marketing, Data Marketplace usage, measurement/attribution, Identity, and more.
- 8+ years client-focused experience (customer success and/or account management preferred)
- AdTech/MarTech experience required
- Experience working with Enterprise Brands
- Passion for organization, problem-solving, and project management (PMI certification desirable but not mandatory)
- Quick to learn and help communicate technical concepts to clients
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasksxa0
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching, and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and proactive (no exceptions).
- This position requires Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (ie – required travel, etc)
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.xa0
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement of up to $100 per month.xa0
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco or New York City (or from your own home).xa0
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.xa0
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees, or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.