Stack Overflow (501+ Employees, 42% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities. We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. The products and services are focused on technical recruiting, developer marketing, and enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
We are searching for a motivated and dynamic Customer Success Enablement Lead to help support our fast-growing Customer Success team. You will be responsible for enhancing and driving a robust onboarding program for new hires on the Customer Success team and working with CS Leadership to develop programs that support existing employees. In this role, you will work specifically with our Customer Success team within the Stack Overflow for Teams business unit, and be an individual contributor on the Sales Enablement team.
A successful candidate has experience onboarding and enabling Customer Success teams. The role requires a self-starter with a unique blend of proven sales training development and delivery skills, project management skills, communication skills, and technical skills. You will ultimately be responsible for ensuring reps are onboarded quickly and sales efficiency through reduced time to first deal closed, and overall revenue growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the design, delivery, effectiveness, and continuous improvement of the existing 30-60-90 day sales onboarding program to reduce ramp times
- Create role-specific trainings and certifications for the Customer Success team
- Coach and mentor new hires throughout the ramp period and foster a culture of peer to peer and manager coaching
- Partner with Sales and CS Leadership to identify skill and knowledge gaps, and develop programs and trainings to fill those gaps
- Assist with the maintenance of the Learning Management System with curated content, self-service, and certification mechanisms, ensuring all content is current
- Monitor new hire and new-to-role progress and communicate regular status updates to key stakeholders in Sales Enablement, and Sales Management
- Develop, contribute, and help maintain sales enablement resources and materials including learning paths, certification programs, sales playbooks, and a content library
- Support virtual, globally based, new hire class working closely with head trainer to plan and schedule
- Support planning and implementing all internal sales events
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years of software industry experience (Prior experience in a Customer Success role preferred)
- Keen eye for business and proven track record in program management
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely and under pressure; diligent with deliverables and deadlines, able to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Knowledge of Value Selling Methodologies (Command of the Message preferred)
- Experience managing Learning Management Systems
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- Familiarity with video editing software
What you’ll get in return:
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and paid sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- 401K match
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If your role is not located in one of our offices…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunches, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our New York office (re-opening voluntarily Fall 2021), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.