Quantum Metric (501+ Employees, 219% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our number one goal at Quantum Metric is happy people, healthy and diverse culture. We’re passionate about empowering people to develop their passions, as well as ensuring that everyone feels supported along the way with training and development programs designed to accelerate your career. As a remote-first company, we stay connected through our numerous committees and resource groups, including the Woman’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. By joining Quantum Metric, you will have the opportunity to accelerate the trajectory of your career in the highly competitive enterprise SaaS space. In 2021, 26% of employees received an internal promotion.
By joining our team, you’ll help some of the world’s most recognized brands deliver cutting-edge digital experiences that empower employees to truly empathize with their customers.
Here at Quantum, we value all types of experience and education. We don’t expect you to meet every qualification for this position, and encourage you to apply if you have knowledge in most areas. Our door is open to everyone, and we can’t wait to add your unique identity to the team!
About the Role
As a Customer Success Engineer at Quantum Metric, you will help to support a portfolio of clients and manage the technical details of their implementation, onboarding, adoption and growth. You will understand the challenges faced by your clients, guide them to define meaningful requirements, and create innovative solutions to ensure they are successful in achieving their objectives.
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Architect: Equip stakeholders with the capabilities to effectively execute their digital strategy. Understand your client’s objectives, define their implementation plan, and configure the Quantum Metric platform to satisfy their requirements.
- Past experience developing, implementing, or managing digital solutions.
- Experience in Professional Services, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Solutions Consulting, or other client facing roles is preferred
- Solid understanding of web technologies, analytics, front-end development, and best practices for UX/UI
- Hands-on experience with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Optimizely, or Tealeaf
- Expert knowledge of browser developer tools to test scripts & diagnose issues
- Familiarity with the page load lifecycle & techniques for performance optimization
- Strong project & time management skills. Must be able to multi-task while simultaneously juggling the needs of multiple clients
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills.
- Socially competent and be able to connect with a diverse audience: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
- Compensation: $90,000 – $125,000 base and 12% bonus eligible
Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
12 company holidays
Summer Splash! Every other Friday off during summer
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf