InfuseAI (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Customer Success Engineer
InfuseAI is on a mission to revolutionize how AI is built and operated. We are the team behind PrimeHub, the open-source pluggable MLOps platform that allows data scientists to work more effectively with the tools they already use while adopting new data and model tools.
The customer success engineer at InfuseAI is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and correction of our products and solutions for our customers.
The position is based in Taiwan and can work remotely.
- Execute the product installation and environment setup for the customer
- Handle the first-line troubleshooting and issue investigation with the customer
- Prepare documentation for customer operation
- Work closely with the development team to refine and improve the installation and operation processes
- Proven Linux system administration experience
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster operation
- Experience with any shell scripting languages
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about helping our customers and our team
- Proficient in written communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English
- Ability to document processes, procedures, and policies
- Must be able to travel for on-site support if need
Extra points for
- Experience with any remote working environment
- Cloud architecture experience with a major cloud provider
- Lazy enough to automate routine tasks
TWD$800,000 ~ TWD$1,323,000 per year