Platform.sh (201-500 Employees, 75% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Platform.sh is a remote-first global workforce that began in France. Our founders are committed to a better way, and that common thread continues today in each of our staff. We’re inspired by a future where digital infrastructure is at once everywhere and invisible. Where innovation and collaboration can easily flow, without technical barriers.
We’re a collective of diverse backgrounds seated together, testing, innovating, challenging each other, and reflecting on new ways to improve digital experiences. We’re here to help our customers thrive.
Bring your experience to our team and help us build a better way.
The Customer Care team is looking for a Customer Success Manager to maintain and grow customer relationships in the APAC region. This role reports directly to the Manager, Customer Care NA.
Candidates must be located in Australia to be considered for this role.
What you can expect to do on a daily basis
- Be an ambassador for the Platform.sh brand
- We operate in an account management role, and are responsible for a client portfolio
- You will communicate in times of change or problem resolution, and foster a healthy working relationship with your clients
- We proactively help identify ways in which the client can interact with Platform.sh to increase their productivity and results
- We know the intricate needs and challenges of your client portfolio and deeply care about their success
What you bring
- A caring mindset and an empathetic spirit. The ability to think from other’s perspectives is a tool we ask of all employees
- Experience with managing client accounts using a CRM solution such as Salesforce or Totango
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate client needs and projects as required
- Knowledge of cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Cloud hosting experience
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of web application architecture and services (DNS, CDN, web servers, databases, cache layers, etc.) and distributed systems
- Knowledge of common web applications and frameworks: Magento, Ecommerce, Symfony, Drupal, eZ Platform, or Typo3
What we bring as a team
- We are the voice of our customers and we work with internal teams to improve their experiences
- We expect CSMs to be autonomous, and take initiative for the betterment of our customers. We make our customers successful
- We support each other and uplift each other. This is the way
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We’re a worldwide, distributed team looking for the best talent. Our remote model has been in practice and thriving since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
As a side effect of teams being spread across time zones, you may have to tolerate occasional early morning meetings if you live in the Americas, or late afternoon meetings if you live in an EMEA country*. We do our best to accommodate time zones but there are preferred hours for certain roles and teams. The team you interview with will be able to give you a clear idea of their collaborative hours.
Company perks and benefits
- Leadership that cares
- A global team, rich with culture and diversity
- An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better and look forward to hearing your ideas
- A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web applications
- Wellness stipend of US $300 a year
- Professional development budget of US $800
- Tandem – a pool of linguists from around the world willing to help each other work on learning new languages
- Office budget of US $3,000 at hire, (A computer is mandatory but spend the rest on things that help you work, from headphones to a wifi extender.) and a welcome kit of branded swag
- A yearly global gift exchange – get paired up with someone 3,000 miles or kilometers away, and share a part of your home
- We’re voted as A Best Place to Work by 96% of our employees
- Company wide DE&I initiative that you can be a part of
- Yearly, international, company and team meetups (when we’re not experiencing a pandemic)
- Fair PTO based on your country’s standards
- Inclusive parental leave (timeline is country-dependent)
- Remote working/flexibility
- Healthcare, dental, and vision (US, CA, UK and FR staff only)
- Matched contributions to 401K/RRSP (US and Canada staff only)
- Company shares (discretionary)
About our recruitment process
We don’t expect a great hire to meet every requirement we have listed. If you can see yourself elevating the team we want to hear about your story. Few of us would be here had we not taken a chance.
You can expect 1-4 interviews on Google Meet. We leave the process fairly customizable to teams and roles, so in some scenarios we’re able to streamline the process to have minimal rounds. Expect a higher number of rounds for director level roles and above.
Additionally, you can schedule coffee chats with potential future peers while you’re in the recruitment process to see if you can envision working together. Use interview and coffee time to make sure the company aligns with your best working environment.
All roles require background checks.
About our software
We are the most unified, secure, enterprise-grade platform for building, running and scaling fleets of websites and applications. Platform.sh is trusted by 5,000+ organizations globally to create the best digital experiences.