Athyna (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hey there!! We are looking for a highly-talented and passionate Customer Success Manager to join our team! We have a great team and a friendly place to work where we enjoy the freedom to innovate in an exciting startup environment. If you feel you are the one, keep on reading
Engagement: 40 hours per week working a flexible shift. Most of our team are located in Buenos Aires, Argentina but on certain days overlap with EMEA or APAC timezone, and a global team is necessary.
Athyna is a Global Employment Platform, making HR and Remote Work Tech products.
We believe in the future of work. That’s why we embrace technology and are a 100% global distributed team. We believe in people, and we value freedom, integrity, quality, and sustainability.
We’re proudly carbon neutral and 5% of all revenue funds impact-driven startups & climate tech. We’re also keen on social impact – we truly care about everyone on our team, and we want to make the world a better place for all of us.
Culture drives us at Athyna, and we are proud to say we have a 90% employee engagement rate in our team that is now over 60 and spans 5 different continents. In short, we love our team and they love us back! But enough of us talking about ourselves.
Check out our latest Year In Review update here: https://www.notion.so/athyna/Athyna-2021-in-Review-f9385e51447d47fe9111c27d888ef94c
You can also find out more about our team structure here: https://theorg.com/org/athyna
Athyna has an opportunity for a customer-obsessed individual to join our fast-growing Customer Success department. In this role, you will be the main POC between our Clients and Talents, assisting them on the onboarding process, following up closely during the first month, and checking in periodically with them thereafter to ensure things are running smoothly. You will also provide support and different tools to provide the best experience for our Clients and Talents.
This is your chance to have a massive impact on a super fast-paced startup team.
As a Customer Success Manager at Athyna, you’ll be the link between our different teams and both clients and Talents, which means you will likely:
- Be the first POC to Clients and Talents, and make sure their needs are met.
- Own the first experience of Clients and Talents, and assist with the setup of their accounts.
- Follow up periodically on each account with both Client and Talent, making sure everything is running smoothly.
- Assist Clients and Talents with any issues that may arise.
- Help build strong and long-term customer relations.
- Get feedback from our customers by sending different surveys and proposing new ways to improve our service – NPS strategy.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Recruitment and Marketing teams – to be the voice of the customer for future product roadmap and upgrades.
- Consistently deliver a stellar customer experience.
You should definitely apply if you have:
- English at a near-native level (oral and written) .
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Customer Service, Customer Experience, HR Ops-related roles, or similar.
- An entrepreneurial mindset: we are growing super fast and we need you to be hands-on from day 1.
- A passion for building long-lasting relationships.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, as well as the ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in a fast-paced team environment.
- A driven and self-directed individual in a fast-paced virtual work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Tech-savviness built into your core identity.
- Experience with Zoom, Slack, CRM, and support ticketing tools.
- You will be part of a culture-first company with a diverse team. ✌
- Learning and growing alongside unicorn talent in the team from Amazon, Meta, Uber, WeWork, Oracle, Rappi, TripAdvisor, DiDi, Oracle, and more.
- Enjoy the freedom to work from home and have your own autonomy. (Woohoo!!)
- Take 30 days of paid leave each year to refresh.
- Enjoy all your local public holidays.
- Your birthday also, that one is on us.
- If you have a kiddo, we have mum and dad covered with our Parental Leave Policy.
- Work part-time from the beach under our Digital Nomad Policy if you like.
- Enjoy English classes provided by us.
- We have a budget for learning and development opportunities.
- You will be given equity stock in the company.
- Salary paid in US Dollars.