Bodhala (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who we are
At Bodhala, a part of the Onit family of companies, you’ll find a fast-paced, casual environment with great benefits, perks and the chance to advance your career through daily interaction with legal, technology and business leaders. Bodhala employees work hard and play hard.
Bodhala empowers businesses to analyze, manage and control outside legal counsel costs with a state-of-the-art online platform and professional services. We are data-driven and constantly improving on our SaaS technology offerings and knowledge of the legal space. If you’d like to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and are interested in building something meaningful, Bodhala is the place for you.
The Role: Customer Success Manager
The Bodhala Customer Success (CS) team is expanding. Bodhala is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our fast-growing team and delight our growing roster of clients. The person coming into this role will be responsible for managing client relationships and supporting the business through client engagement, client management, and lifting up key data insights to deliver value and delight clients. Experience with data and confidence with data analysis and explaining what action can be taken based on data-backed insights will be a key driver for success in this role.
Reporting to the SVP and Head of Customer Success and working closely with the rest of the CS team, the CSM will play a critical role in supporting the delivery of value that ensures renewals, upsells, and critical engagement with our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of building something from the ground up and put your own mark on the company. We work closely with Legal Operations professionals at many Fortune 500 companies and capital-investing funds; accordingly, if you have Legal Operations and/or data and analysis experience with law firm financials, you may be perfect for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of new and existing client relationships as the account manager for multiple clients, with goals that include: ensuring renewals and maintaining existing ARR, developing champions, obtaining feedback and delivering it to our product and technical teams, promoting usage and engagement with the Bodhala platform, and identifying and helping close upsell opportunities
- Take responsibility for developing, streamlining and documenting the team’s process for onboarding new clients and managing current clients, with the target of improving the efficiency of this process.
- Review client data on the Bodhala platform and prepare reports and insights to deliver value to clients
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Bodhala platform, industry trends, and competition
- Initiate client conversations, obtain feedback and set the stage to close upsells at client accounts
- Develop templates for insights reporting and training materials for clients
- Maintain files on client usage and set-up, track, and update client status reports
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer success, account management, consulting, software as a service (SaaS) or related software product experience in a client-facing role (or, relevant Legal Operations professional experience that is comparable)
- Legal operations, corporate legal or legal industry experience is highly valued
- Experience working with data and understanding of data analytics and data-backed insights as a client solution
- Comfort with technical data issues and terminology and ability to understand software product development workflows and platforms – technology solutions or software experience preferred.
- Experience with customer service, customer success and/or project management/operations teams
- Strong analytical skills, ability to independently conduct and compile research
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Highly organized, details oriented, highly accurate and able to manage multiple priorities, thorough in all tasks
- Communication skills: outstanding written and verbal skills, able to explain complex data in a simple and easily understandable way. Comfort in interacting with and presenting to senior leaders in the organization