CreatorIQ (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
Customer Success Manager
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our global CS team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for day to day account management of several of our strategic East Coast portfolio, helping them to fully realize the value of CreatorIQ services. The Customer Success Manager assists customers day to day by sharing best practices, monitoring service usage, ensuring continued customer satisfaction, documenting and escalating new feature and product requests, and identifying potential up-sell opportunities and use cases.
As a Customer Success Manager with a focus on strategic and Enterprise accounts at CreatorIQ, candidates should have strong account management experience working in or with media companies, influencer marketing experience with large brands, or experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced SaaS technology company. You’ll be part of our New York (office) team that has seen continued growth over the past 4+ years. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to join an exciting company with both personal and professional growth opportunities.
What you will do:
- Own post-sales customer relationships with key account stakeholders to drive valuable partnerships through account management activity, identifying opportunities for continued growth.
- Work closely with Creator IQ’s Sales, Enablement, Customer Support, and Product teams to ensure successful customer onboarding and launch of contracted services.
- Advise clients on best practices for using CreatorIQ products and services for influencer marketing & brand advocacy on their preferred social media platforms.
- Monitor and report out on customer usage and health, developing proactive strategies for driving continued user adoption, retention and growth.
- Evangelize CreatorIQ products and drive platform and new feature rollout and adoption through training sessions, product roadmap reviews, customer feedback sessions, usage and customer health monitoring.
- Collate and share best practice examples of reporting, strategies, and case studies across our teams globally.
What you need for this position:
- 4+ years of proven experience in a customer-facing role at a marketing technology solution managing large-scale customer engagements.
- Passion for understanding and helping customers solve real-world business challenges by leveraging (CreatorIQ) technology solutions.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to understand customer behavior.
- Ability to handle customer conversations at all levels, including direct or indirect negotiations.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and project management skills, speaking with all levels both internally and externally.
- Experience with cross-group collaboration across Sales, Marketing, Support, Product/Development, and other internal organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in influencer marketing, social media platforms, and/or working with or for influencer software preferred but not required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office or GSuite, Salesforce and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required. Experience with ZenDesk and JIRA a plus.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!