FMX (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you a self-starter who thrives on making a difference in the lives of others? Do you love building meaningful rapport with clients? Are you looking to make a splash as a part of a small but growing team? Then we’re looking for you!
With over 1,400 customers we are looking to expand our Customer Success team so that we can continue to grow, while ensuring that our current clients have access to the best FMX experience possible.
The Customer Success Manager is a part of the Customer Success team, otherwise known as FMX’s secret weapon. We stand-out in the industry due to our best-in-class Customer Success, which has earned us a 98% customer satisfaction rating! The main objective of this role is successful implementation. You will serve as the point of contact for accounts during the FMX implementation process, working to understand their current processes, pain, and future goals. You can expect to dedicate 10% of your time to support, 10% to specific projects, and 80% to client onboarding. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-energy, and collaborative environment, where you’ll be expected to show up every day and impact the strategy and culture of the company in a positive way.
- Guide customers through the implementation process and understand the organization’s current processes, pain points, and goals
- Serve as the dedicated point of contact for accounts during the implementation process and own the overall customer relationship by increasing adoption and satisfaction
- Maintain and enforce a 60-day implementation process
- Collect and document success stories, quotes, and key use cases from customers and report them to the Marketing team
- Upsell and cross-sell additional features of the FMX software
- Record implementation meetings, phone calls, and miscellaneous tasks in Gainsight
- Conduct form configurations as necessary for new and existing customers
Experience & Qualities:
- You have a proven advanced knowledge of the FMX software
- You are advanced in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- You are excellent at building and nurturing relationships, both internally and with customers
- You have a consistent high standard of integrity and ethical behavior
- You are able to effectively communicate with customers, while empathizing and understanding what success means to them
- You have an understanding of when to proactively reach out to customers
- You are able to be flexible and occasionally work outside of our FMX standard operating hours
- You effectively communicate with customers in clear and simple terms
- You have an innovative way of thinking to creatively solve problems
- You have a positive, customer-centric attitude
- You are self-motivated and complete work in a timely manner
- You’re an expert on the FMX implementation and onboarding process
- You’ll build a career: As a valued member of our team, you will have opportunities to develop in areas that fit your strengths. We want you to grow with us and most importantly, enjoy what you do!
- Be the face of FMX: We have a great product and you get to show it off! You’ll be front and center, sharing your expert product knowledge and building strong relationships with our customers.
- You’ll make a significant impact: We aim to make our customers’ lives easier by delivering world-class service. Whether that’s resolving a complicated technical issue, designing a workflow to help improve operational efficiency, or providing data-driven insights in a business review, you’ll ensure that our customers are receiving optimal value from our product.
- Become an innovator: We’re here to elevate the customer experience. Our customers’ satisfaction is extremely important to us and we make sure to bring our A-game each and every day. Our customer advocacy, speedy responses, and creative solutioning set us apart from the competition.
- Work from home: At FMX we are remote-first, but you’re welcome to use our office as you need. We keep our break room stocked with free snacks and drinks 24/7. We also have an office kegerator.
You’ll enjoy a collaborative culture and a close-knit team: We’re a team of hard-working, high-fiving, friendly folks. We take collaboration, transparency, continuous improvement, and work/life balance seriously.