Lokalise (, 263%d 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.
We’re hiring for:
We are looking for an US-based Customer Success Manager to reduce time-to-value for our customers, increase product adoption and discover upsell opportunities.
- Get to know customers, their organizational structure, and workflows
- Reconfirm their localization-related pain points as well as marketing ambitions
- By all means, e.g., those below, increase customer happiness in using Lokalise
- Onboard new teams
- Educate teams on new features
- Through regular proactive and retroactive communication, understand the degree of satisfaction with Lokalise
- Collect feedback, participate in new feature design and implementation
- Work closely with the account management team
- Identify upselling opportunities by analyzing product adoption and usage data
- Manage your activities using the CRM
You must have:
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or a similar customer-facing role
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Great people and communication skills
- A customer-centric personality; you’re genuinely passionate about helping customers
- A self-starter with a positive and resilient attitude
- Able to work independently but also be comfortable working in a team
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Previous experience in the localization industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
#LI-remote #LI-US #LI-EP1