OpenPhone (11-50 Employees, 443% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
For millions of teams working in dozens of industries, day-to-day business gets done on the phone. So why—despite the huge leaps we’ve taken in design and usability—does most business phone software still look, feel, and act like it was born in the 90s?
OpenPhone is changing that. We’re the modern, sophisticated answer to the clunky, outdated phone systems that have been slowing down businesses for years. And after earning 20,000 happy customers and 52M in funding in just four years, it’s safe to say we’re onto something big.
Our team is curious, ambitious, and dedicated to their crafts. We’re high trust with a strong bias for action. If you’re looking for a place to do your life’s work, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking to continue to grow our Customer Success team, who will be crucial in helping us grow by driving product adoption and advocacy. You’ll support our growing customer base with data-driven, one-to-many programs focused on creating highly engaged customers. Our team is small and growing fast, you’ll help define the OpenPhone Customer Success motion and report to the Head of Sales.
Here are some things you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for engaging with customers post-sales, driving business value to help support world-class retention and expansion
- Build personalized and automated onboarding paths, use case discovery programs and customer education resources
- Run targeted campaigns to drive adoption across various customer segments
- Develop, test, and iterate on playbooks and engagement strategies to make an impact for customers at scale
- Build out dashboards, tools, and other resources to develop a great understanding of our customer base and track program success
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and make recommendations on how customers can use it to accelerate their own business objectives.
- Create a strong feedback loop with our Sales, Product, Engineering and Customer Experience teams
- You thrive in ambiguity and love solving unsolved problems
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success role at a fast-growing startup
- You have experience with lifecycle marketing, driving customer engagement, and product adoption
- You are highly data-driven and intrigued by finding opportunities within large data sets
- You are exceptional at driving ideal customer behavior through scaled engagement campaigns
- You have a track record of successfully iterating programs/processes to achieve goals
- You are a very strong communicator and can distill complexity into clear and concise messaging
- You find joy in setting up automated workflows and systems to increase efficiency
- Bonus points if you have a combination of growth marketing, customer success, and analytics experience
There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We’re looking for an optimist with grit and determination, who is excited to face the challenges of a growing startup. OpenPhone is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don’t 100% match the exact candidate description.
OpenPhone is a new type of business phone. Our mission is to help people communicate better and be more productive.
We’re backed by Y Combinator and the best venture firms including Tiger Global, Craft Ventures, Slow Ventures, Kindred Ventures, and others. We’re serving thousands of businesses around the world and growing quickly. We take a lot of pride in providing an exceptional customer experience and a product people love. Our customers rated us #1 on all possible categories on G2 Crowd.
We’re a distributed team working from around the world – San Francisco, Seattle, Ottawa, Moscow, Manila, Sydney, and many more.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.