Ganaz (11-50 Employees, 260% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
There are 2.7B deskless workers globally, and one-third work in agriculture. Software tools built for white-collar workers just don’t work for agricultural workers who are often lower literacy, migrant, unbanked, and not accustomed to using email and apps. That’s where we come in.
Ganaz is the workforce management platform for the $1+ trillion North American agriculture and food manufacturing industry. We help create safer, fairer, and more profitable workplaces while providing the financial services needed to help workers forge a path out of poverty. Our software currently helps employers onboard, train, communicate with and retain their multilingual, deskless workforce. We will soon be launching paycards with integrated remittances, saving money for workers and employers in this large and underserved market. We’re working with some of the largest and best brands in the industry, and our product offering and customer base is growing fast.
The Customer Success Team is responsible for delivering a remarkable customer experience to strengthen retention, increase customer lifetime value, and cultivate sustainable growth.
As an integral part of the Growth Team, Customer Success Managers serve as consultative trusted advisors for our customers to drive feature adoption of GANAZ’s products, increase revenue opportunities, reduce attrition risk, and improve the overall success of the customer relationship.
The Customer Success Manager acts as the single point of contact for a portfolio of customers to retain and grow accounts by being an essential part of their journey & experience, performs regular check-ins with customers, and assists them with adoption, upsell, and renewal. Success is measured based on collective portfolio retention, adoption of solutions, and dollar-based net expansion. Customer Success Managers own a portfolio of accounts and report to the Head of Customer Success.
What you'll do
Within 1 month you will…
- Understand how our mission and purpose impact the community and industry that we serve, as well as the values that allow us to provide a remarkable experience
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Ganaz solutions and the value they bring to our customer
- Have a complete understanding of our roadmap and where our product is going in the short and long term
- Be trained on how we leverage technology to be more effective and efficient.
Within 3 months you will…
- Be introduced to all the accounts in your portfolio
- Act as the single point of contact for your accounts
- Present your first MBRs (Monthly Business Review)
- Capture customers’ feedback and communicate it to the team
- Be an active participant in team meetings sharing your ideas on how we can continuously improve
- Be planing onsite visits to your accounts based on specific objectives
Within 6 months you will…
- Be a consultative trusted advisor to your accounts
- Be an expert on Ganaz solutions and how our customers are using them
- Present your first QBRs spotlighting the benefits that customers are gaining from Ganaz
- Be an active participant documenting processes and sharing ideas for improvement
- Develop trustworthy relationships with the accounts in your portfolio
- Be driving sales through expansion opportunities
- Negotiate renewal contracts
What you’ll bring:
- A strong customer-oriented drive with an enthusiastic personality
- Ability to establish and maintain empathetic relationships with all types of people, from field workers to HR managers and C-Level individuals
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to quickly understand and master new software and systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with both colleagues and customers.
- Ability to lead virtual and on-site training sessions for small and large groups of people
- Experience working with KPIs and OKRs, and a track record of exceeding metrics
- To our mission and our company:
- Excitement at the prospect of serving an often overlooked workforce, creating products that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
- A strong sense of ownership that extends beyond individual tasks and drives you to learn, experiment, and seek solutions to problems. You are more comfortable with “what needs to be true” than “that can’t be done.”
- A belief that all people deserve to be treated with empathy and respect
- A track record of excellence, of encouraging yourself and others to always do better.
- Fluency in Spanish and English, spoken and written
- 3+ years of professional experience as CSM, preferably in SAAS
- 1+ years of professional experience in SAAS
- Professional experience using CRMs
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
What else you'll need to know:
Ganaz is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
At Ganaz, diversity is more than a nice-to-have; it’s a critical ingredient for our success. We welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech.