Request (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Request Finance, you will be working on enhancing the platform used by over 1,400 Web 3.0 companies like AAVE, The Sandbox, and Maker to manage their B2B crypto payments. Managing crypto payments is an administrative nightmare for businesses.
Our app solves that with thoughtful features like a dashboard showing all your invoices and their on-chain payment statuses, paying hundreds of invoices to different wallets in a few clicks, scheduling recurring invoices, and more.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success manager to join our Sales team.
- Showcase the value of Request Finance and ensure customer happiness and engagement
- Demonstrate knowledge of products to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Technical Support, and Sales to optimize usage, collect product feedback, and present solutions to help customers solve their challenges using Request apps
- Team up with our Business Development team through the onboarding to ensure the successful activation of new accounts
- Partner with the Product team throughout the customer lifecycle to prevent churn
- Manage conversations and documentation processes
- Hold weekly updates to provide constructive feedback
- Partner with the growth team to prepare NPS content and launch plan
- A proactive approach to managing the day-to-day operations
- Experience with hands-on account management or customer success management in the technology or finance sectors
- Strong desire to learn, curiosity to understand how things work
- Motivation to be a champion of customers and represent their voice with empathy
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities, creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and passionate about the cryptocurrency industry
WHY WORK WITH REQUEST LABS ?
Being on the frontier of this new and exciting technology, you will be given the chance to lead the way forward!
You will have the opportunity to work in a team that wants to have a lasting impact on the way we experience finance tomorrow
The team is inclusive, with inspirational and international colleagues
We all work remotely (even without pandemic) but we love to meet as frequently as possible, with at least 3 company-wide reunions per year where possible.
️ Unlimited vacation days with a mandatory minimum of 20/year.