UpGuard (51-200 Employees, 107% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who are we?
UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risk. With UpGuard, organisations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what were once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes–whether it’s monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their own infrastructure. UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest growing and most innovative companies.
Why are we hiring this role?
We want to make it as easy as possible for our customers to renew and expand their current subscription by providing a designated resource who can assist them make the right decision based on their needs.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll primarily assist with UpGuard’s renewals & expand processes, ensuring they are done efficiently and effectively. In addition, you will directly be involved in onboarding new customers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a career growth pathway to a Renewals Manager or Technical Account Manager.
What will you accomplish?
- Working with Customer Success, Finance and partners/resellers to assist with managing UpGuard’s renewal and expansion process, proactively engaging our customer base to minimize churn and maximise additional usage of UpGuard’s products
- Building deep relationships with procurement teams and partners to understand their objectives in order expedite expansions and renewals
- Proactively manage the onboarding experience for new customers
- Manage your assigned accounts
What do we need from you?
- At least 1 years experience in Account Management/Renewals
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You are results driven and will work through every avenue to achieve your objectives
- You are all about process and are constantly looking at new ways to improve how things are done
- You have the ability to work/thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and a highly inquisitive mind
- You are a relationship builder who can connect with all sorts of people across different industries
- You thrive in a customer facing role and enjoy providing customers with an excellent experience
- You are a team player – in this role you’ll work closely with everyone in the customer success team and cross-departmentally to get the job done
What would give you an edge?
- Experience in any customer account management role
- Experience with a CRM
What’s in it for you?
- Rapidly growing user base: Work directly with some of the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative companies
- Interesting problems, at scale: Deeply explore the ever-evolving world of cybersecurity, with a platform processing billions of data points daily
- Learn from industry-leading experts: Our security research has been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, ZDNet, and The Guardian
- Impact: See the impact of your work on a daily basis, with data and impact available on dashboards you have access to
- Generous compensation: Competitive base salary and equity
- Great perks: Free lunch, flexible work arrangements, and wellness reimbursement
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check and reference checks. Also please note that at this time, we cannot support candidates requiring visa sponsorship or re-location. Apologies.