Blockchain (501+ Employees, 130% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Blockchain is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
At Blockchain.com, we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do. The Customer Success team is at the forefront of delivering seamless support experiences and customer enablement to our rapidly growing, global customer base.
We’re looking for an innovative, skilled Customer Success Training Associate to support our growing Customer Success organization. In this role, you’ll help drive exceptional customer service by ensuring our team of CS agents are thoroughly educated and trained on an ongoing basis. Reporting to the Senior Manager of QA & Training, you’ll be responsible for building, improving and a formalized agent training program, creating training content and SOP documentation, delivering interactive, engaging educational sessions both within Customer Success and across cross-functional teams, and designing ongoing training and enablement programs. This role will be an excellent fit if you thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, enjoy building concepts from scratch, have experience managing cross-functional stakeholders, take pride in educating our agents and serving our customers, and have a working knowledge of, or interest in, crypto.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Help define and implement a holistic training and education strategy for our Customer Success organization
- Develop, build, and maintain a top-notch training program for CS agents around Blockchain.com products, processes, and tools
- Manage end-to-end CS new hire onboarding: curriculum development, technology onboarding, delivering new hire sessions, and building examination modules for skill testing and new hire graduation
- Design and implement ongoing enablement and training programs for tenured staff, including refreshing content, re-testing skills, and identifying innovative and unique ways to deliver new training topics
- Deliver content and training in multiple formats, such as bootcamps, remote classroom training, and 1:1 training.
- Ensure Customer Success SOPs are regularly updated and changes are trained out to the team effectively.
- Become a Customer Success technology expert and document + train on best practices for utilizing internal and external tooling
- Work with CS leadership to identify areas for agent productivity & efficiency improvements
- Work with our QA and leadership team to build training and development plans for staff members who need additional support
- Build introductory courses to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology that can be delivered to new hires beyond the Customer Success organization
- Update Library of Training Content consisting of Manuals as well as Training videos.
- Regularly providing Process / Product / Platform updates in easily assimilated training formats.
- Develop a professional relationship with Product and Engineering Teams to gain early access to planned changes or introduction to new products.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- 1+ years of experience working in a training / enablement role
- Must be able to work under deadlines, deliver results on time, and work well in both team environments and independently
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Hands-on content creation experience required; some experience with customer support/success curriculum preferred
- Ability to command a “room” virtually & deliver content in an engaging & compelling manner
- Experience and ability to quickly assess skills gaps that are impacting the business, team, and/or individual and deliver on plan to dramatically improve results
- Thrives in working in a fast-paced, diverse, and ambiguous work environment
- Time zone flexibility. You will be responsible for training staff on multiple time zones, so working hours will need to flex at times based on training needs.
- Impeccable written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology a plus
- Knowledge of Zendesk and/or Intercom is a plus
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.