You will join our Customer Support team to help us make sure all our customers can get the most out of their experience of Toggl Track. The starting salary for this position is €36,000 annually and you can work remotely from anywhere in North & South America.
As part of our Customer Support team you will answer questions submitted by Toggl Track users so they can get the most of the service. You will also provide feedback about the service to our Product and Engineering teams, as well as submit bug reports when necessary.
You will succeed in this role if you know what excellent customer support looks like and you are willing to go the extra mile for your customers.You should be excellent at written English communication as well as act as the middle man between the users and Product and Engineering teams.
- Responding to customer enquires over chat and email.
- Helping to improve the update the Toggl Track Knowledge Base.
- Working with other teams to make sure customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicating feedback from customers to the Product team.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the ins and outs of all Toggl Track.
- Self-motivated and independent, you love working in a fully remote setting.
- Based in North or South America.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a Saas company.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Any other languages is a plus.
- You know what outstanding customer support looks like and you’re ready to go the extra mile.
- Tech-savvy; you are able to identify the root of the problem on your own before escalating it to a dev team.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
Are you ready?