At WorkStep, we make the industrial sector a better place to work. For workers, we provide intelligent job matching and feedback loops. For enterprise customers, our technology helps source, screen, and retain hourly talent at scale. We recently closed our series A, are seeing high demand, and are growing our team.
As the Customer Support Associate you will support the needs of all WorkStep users. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines representing our organization by providing empathetic engagement with both our job seekers and partners. You will be adept at listening to and working with people and ultimately solving their problems. This remote position will be the second Support Associate hire, and will report directly to the Operations Lead. While this is a salaried position, coverage from 9:00 AM PST – 5:00 PM PST is the current expectation with potential change as per the needs of the team and volume of requests.
- Communicate (inbound and outbound) with job seekers, actively employed users, and our employer partners
- Respond promptly to all user inquiries in written (email, text, chat) and phone-based communications
- Identify, document and report user trends, bugs, etc.
- Create processes and workarounds to resolve user requests
- Collaborate with the broader team to ensure a streamlined and successful experience for all users
KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) owned:
- Worker / Employer Satisfaction Score (NPS)
- Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT)
- Response SLA / TTFR (time to first response)
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM PST – 5:00 PM PST
- 1+ years of remote customer support, customer success, or other relevant experience
- Passion for the WorkStep mission
- Remote working environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Quarterly team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Workspace stipend
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission