KukuFM (201-500 Employees, 199% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- A bachelor’s degree in any field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices