Rev / Rev.com (501+ Employees, 10% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Position
Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? We are seeking a Customer Support Representative to assist Customers and Revvers with questions and technical issues while providing a world-class customer experience.
This role will report to a Customer Support Team Lead. As a member of the Customer Support team, you will be responsible for Answering Phone Calls, Taking Chats and Responding to Emails.
Your duties will include:
- Skillfully communicating with customers while providing an unrivaled experience through phone, chat and email
- Skillfully communicating with freelancers while providing an extraordinary experience through email
- Work seamlessly across all Rev services to resolve issues large and small
- Review and process incoming orders for our various service offerings
- Collaborate with the support team while maintaining our core values and meeting goals
- Promote a helpful, happy attitude with both customers and your team members
- 1+ years sales and/or customer support experience
- You are tech-savvy. You are the person your family calls for help when their computer goes wonky and you do so with patience and compassion. You can easily troubleshoot basic issues.
- You have excellent written communication skills. When you write, words flow like butter and people are impressed by your well-thought-out prose.
- You have rare people skills which allow you to get out in front of problems and proactively help with potential troubles.
Life at Rev
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world’s most accurate speech AI and the world’s largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev’s suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world’s foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com‘s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States or the United Kingdom (for UK based roles)