Arcadia Power (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Customer Support Specialist to join the Enterprise team. This role will report to the Senior Customer Support Specialist. This individual will be part of the Tier 1 Support team for Arcadia’s Arc Platform, responsible for responding to first contact from both existing and prospective customers seeking technical support or asking questions about the platform. You will triage cases, handle all customer communications, and escalate tickets to the appropriate engineering teams as necessary. This individual will also work closely with our Solution Consultants, as well as our Client Success team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, detail oriented, organized, and self motivated.
Arcadia is a remote-first company with offices in Washington, D.C., New York and Denver.
What you’ll do:
- Field and respond to all customer inquiries to our support channels
- Work with Product Managers and Engineering within support process to resolve customer issues as necessary
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to ensure full understanding of customer performance
- Collaborate with Enterprise Sales and Solutions team to ensure the needs of prospective customers are met
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Arc platform in talking to both current customers and prospects
- Document frequent issues and questions and identify high value improvements to our products to help build a better platform moving forward
What will help you succeed:
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Computer & Internet literacy
- Detail-oriented, organized and efficient, including making sure key systems are up to date. Self-motivated and with strong time and task management skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to embrace new and evolving challenges and solve problems
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Appreciation of a high-energy, fast-paced atmosphere
- Previous experience in a B2B Sales or Support Environment
- Background in the Energy and/or Utilities Industry
- Working Knowledge of APIs
- Previous Experience working with Zendesk or similar customer support software
- “Remote first” culture – work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO – no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 15 annual company-wide holidays including a week long “summer break”
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly “flex time” – no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Annual budget to use on conferences, books, classes, workshops or anything that contributes to professional development