Qualio (51-200 Employees, 600% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development. We’re growing rapidly, and in 2021 we saw 132% year-on-year revenue growth.
The Qualio team is an all-remote, globally distributed workforce with teammates in over ten countries.
What’s the opportunity?
The Customer Support Specialist (CSS) will ensure that customers receive value from the Qualio platform by addressing their product and technical questions in a timely and effective manner. The CSS will be expected to have a positive attitude and deliver a consistently great experience for our new customers. This person is responsible for engaging with customers (primarily through email and chat) to understand and acknowledge their questions or issues, troubleshoot product or technical issues as needed, and to provide answers or resolutions. Since each customer interaction is an opportunity to understand and improve customer health, the CSS is also expected to help identify risks or opportunities in accounts based on these interactions and to share relevant information with other team members.
What will I be doing?
- Research, reproduce and lead complex support cases to resolution with a high sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Maintain excellent relationships with CSM Team, Product Management and Development, ensuring all work is customer focused.
- Apply in-depth troubleshooting and debugging skills to identify the root cause of issues.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer outcomes and experiences through access to training resources, process improvements and/or product enhancements
- Identify risks and opportunities resulting from customer interactions and communicate to other team members as appropriate
What skills do I need?
- 3 years experience in a customer facing support role
- Quality or Regulatory industry knowledge a plus
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Possess a strong people orientation with the ability to listen, work and resolve issues to achieve customer satisfaction
- Willingness to pick up new knowledge and general concepts of the technology used in and associated within a regulated environment
- Work independently and also in a team, with strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills to find a resolution.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited Time Off
- Professional development stipend
- Working space allowance / home office budget
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.
#LI-CA1 #LI-Remote #Qualio_EMEA1