BentoBox (201-500 Employees, 60% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 8,000 restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop. In November 2021, Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences, acquired BentoBox. The acquisition will allow BentoBox to support more restaurants than ever before.
About this Role
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a cross-functional data practice within a SaaS company that serves the hospitality industry. You’ll play a crucial role in empowering our business to make data informed decisions by surfacing insightful data to the key stakeholders including the management team.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain data analyses and reporting dashboards to create actionable recommendations and insights for our Sales, CS and Marketing leadership.
- Support the Go-To-Market functions with ad hoc and strategic analyses
- Analyze complex data sets, not only looking for trends, but also meaningful edge cases. Clearly communicate findings to leadership and other key stakeholders as needed.
- Evaluate stakeholder requirements for upcoming projects and assist with project scope from a technical perspective.
- Own the development of datasets or partner with other members of the analytics team to build complex datasets to be used in BI reporting
- Advise stakeholder and data consumers with the intention of furthering data quality, standards, best practices and uses.
Experience We’re Looking For:
- At least 3 years of relevant work or experience as a Business / BI / Data Analyst or a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and ability to dive into dashboards and queries
- Technical skills:
- Advanced SQL
- Looker (or other BI tools)
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Experience communicating with cross-functional teams
- B2B and/or SaaS preferred. Restaurant tech experience a plus
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. BentoBox complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.