At AllStripes, we are dedicated to unlocking new treatments for people affected by rare disease. There are 7,000 rare diseases affecting 1 in 10 people globally, yet less than 5% of conditions have an FDA-approved therapy. The rare disease drug R&D market is growing at an unprecedented rate, making up over 50% of all novel drugs approved by the FDA in the last year. AllStripes’ two-sided consumer-facing and enterprise software platform serves 1) rare disease patients by showing them their own impact on drug development and 2) life sciences customers by sharing critical disease insights not available anywhere else.
Everyone at AllStripes is driven by a deep commitment to our mission, a passion for problem solving, and an openness to vulnerability. We regard our culture as one of the products we offer. As a team, we practice conscious leadership, where we are committed to supporting each other to be curious, open, and playful in order to build a connected, creative, and energetic work culture (for more information, visit conscious.is).
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of initiatives led by the AllStripes research team in collaboration with our commercial, product, and abstraction teams, and will help to drive the development of our research protocols and surveys. You should love solving problems, working collaboratively, and working in research.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the AllStripes research and abstraction teams to design and manage research studies with industry and academic research collaborators.
- Develop clinical modules that define what data to abstract from medical records.
- Maintain a library of standard clinical modules and survey questions that can be used across AllStripes’ research programs.
- Perform analytics on AllStripes data for internal and external research studies.
- Participate in the development of abstracts and manuscripts.
Who You Are
- MS or MPH degree in epidemiology, biostatistics, or related quantitative discipline; 2+ years of experience preferred.
- Past experience working on research studies involving retrospective data collection from medical records.
- Past experience designing survey questions and designing or working with case report forms (CRFs).
- Comfortable with a variety of statistical programming languages.
- Past experience working on abstracts or publications preferred.
- Endlessly resourceful and self-motivated; you’re not afraid to dive into a complex problem.
What We Offer
- 90% covered medical, dental, and vision plans for you + 75% coverage for dependents
- Flexible PTO + 14 paid holidays per year
- $1,250 workstation set-up budget (in addition to your laptop, monitor, and peripherals) + monthly cell & internet reimbursement ($75 and $50, respectively)
- 12-week parental leave policy for all new parents
- HSA contribution + FSA
- Team lunches & activities (free Thursday lunch)
We’re dedicated to jumpstarting new research to accelerate treatments for rare disease patients. Everyone at AllStripes is driven by a deep commitment to our mission, a passion for problem solving, and an interest in constantly improving how things can be done.
If our mission resonates with you, and you only match some of these attributes, we hope you apply regardless. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, and enthusiastically encourage people from historically underrepresented groups in tech to apply to AllStripes.
We can’t wait to learn more about you!