Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their own terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model, empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public cloud to hybrid cloud to the edge.
Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to help advance the role of analytics in decision making. This position will participate in the full lifecycle of data product development: requirements gathering, model design, data mapping, product integrations, and presentation. You’ll be creating Looker-based data experiences such as data dashboards, graphs and visualizations to help our data tell a story.
- Gather, synthesize and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Collaborate with the business to develop and track key performance indicators
- Create compelling data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Prepare reports for both internal and external audiences
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Manage the set-up and configuration of BI systems
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor BI systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Bachelor degree in CS or related field
- Strong analytical skills and an eagerness to learn
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- 1+ years experience with a data visualization platform such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with a relational database (Snowflake Data Warehouse preferred) and SQL
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.
Mirantis ranked in the top 50 of G2’s Best IT Cloud Products of 2021!