Type: Full Time
Start Date: July
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2021
Min Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Commitment: Full Time
As the Data & Analytics Lead you will be responsible for setting and implementing the data & analytics strategy with the Founder/CEO. You will collaborate internally across the organization to create and formalize reporting practices. You will lead and develop daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly scorecards to aid in decision making across all functions including digital, brand, sales and finance. Create a data collection strategy and interpret data in complex data sets. Work with managers to create KPI’s and present reports to various stakeholders. Develop and implement a new data system. Acquire data from multiple sources.Collect, aggregate, and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources to drive insights into performance. Coordinate to help identify network operational performance issues and meet SLAs, by tracking and analyzing key operational performance metrics and goals via management dashboards, scorecards, analytics, and alerting. Design, develop, maintain, and distribute regularly recurring management reports that track performance, and statistical trends. Overall responsibility – a lot of data and reporting – we are all smarter and making better more informed decisions.
- Bachelor Degree- in Data Management, Data & Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics and/or Finance, etc.
- Advanced excel and modelling. (must be advanced)
- Advanced knowledge of reporting and automation leveraging platform queries and presenting data in a clear and concise manner.
- Ideally experience extracting data from multiple sources and basic knowledge of setting up environments with lead engineer
- Experience with forms, macros and linking to outside data sources is desired.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication required. Must be able to articulate information in presentation format in front of internal and external customers.
- 3-5 years experience as a business analyst, complex data reporting, etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.