WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
WorkReduce is looking for a Data & Analytics Manager, e-Commerce who is passionate about providing strategic and analytic insights to drive customer engagement, monetization and business growth.
This a remote, full time (40 hours a week) role with a minimum 6 month commitment.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of e-Commerce and a proven ability to transfer data into actionable, well-written insights to optimize campaign response, site conversion, audience groups, site merchandising and content strategies.
Key responsibilities include strategic insights, reporting, budget planning and forecasting. As a member of the Analytics and Insights Team you will partner with e-Commerce marketing & sales leaders to influence business strategy and solve complex problems. You will serve as the subject matter expert for the critical data and insights you manage. The primary measure of success will be the ability to synthesize well-focused and actionable recommendations from business questions and analytics skills to deliver these with clarity and speed.
What you’ll do:
- Be the go-to partner for internal clients in identifying and addressing issues and opportunities regarding customers, campaign and on-site performance insights and optimization
- Perform deep dive campaign analyses into specific KPIs to understand the underlying influences and factors on what drives email driven e-Commerce business
- Perform merchandising analysis to provide insights into promotional performance and category growth including product recommendation, price & discount, inventory and assortment
- Responsible for business planning, forecasting and performance monitoring for $150MM + e-Commerce portfolio
- Leverage data analyses and BI to provide actionable recommendations on revenue and traffic opportunities
- Identify standardized reporting requirements, monitor the reporting implementation, evaluate post-launch metrics, and provide next steps recommendations
- Managing and guiding analytics team members and/or external vendor resources
What we’re looking for:
- 4 + years of experience with e-Commerce is REQUIRED; digital media & multi-channel direct marketing experience is strongly preferred
- Understanding of analytical processes including but not limited to data management, forecasting, optimization, predictive analytics and visualization
- You are a SQL and Google Analytics wiz / expert
- Knowledge of cloud and big data platform and tools (e.g., GCP, big-query, Hadoop, SAS)
- Knowledge of a reporting / BI tool such as: tableau, and Data Studio
- Have applied knowledge of Google Analytics including tagging and web data analysis
- Knowledge of performance marketing analytics (PPC, SEM)
- Superior Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Communication, project management and business stakeholder management skills
- Self starter who can manage multiple priorities with limited supervision
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.