Foodics, a Saudi fast growing startup in MENA, offers a complete Cloud point-of-sale SaaS with tools that help F&B and retail businesses start, track and grow. B2B sellers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, send orders to the kitchen, digitize menus, manage employees and analyze the whole business with smart reports, anytime and anywhere on the cloud. Available in English, Arabic, Spanish and French. Foodics works offline with iOS apps that securely store data on the cloud and can integrate with third-party apps. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Riyadh, Foodics is currently available across the MENA region, with offices based in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt with a culture retaining talents and promoting creativity and efficiency. Foodics today is one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA and future Unicorn (1 Billion USD company) and we are looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Foodics.
To become a leading Fintech and software trusted partner globally, for retailers and sellers who want to grow their business.
We empower sellers with a comprehensive point of sale platform to enrich their operations. We give complete business control and offer smart reports on sales, customers, employees, and inventory. We also provide an ecosystem of tools to seamlessly accept payments and finance growth.
Main Task & Responsibilities :
- The person will be responsible for design, development and support of various Information systems and data warehouse, as well as build analytics enterprise models for metric reporting & analysis.
- This role will work closely with multiple business stakeholders, strategy groups and larger Technology teams and will ensure data integrations between various data-sources, and robust solution design of tabular/multi-dimensional models for data warehousing and Dashboarding.
- Experience with AWS Components, Cloud API services is mandatory – and should have worked on processing frameworks, SQL and NoSQL databases, Data Lake and warehouse design and implementation
- Build and maintain stateful data pipelines, and fault-tolerant complex ETL & ELT jobs – Expert in tools like Talend, etc.
- Building state-of-art Dashboards and working on BI tools like Power BI, Tableau, Quicksight, etc.
- Experience working with data gateway, data integration, self-service data preparation, APIs, etc and Strong coding into Python for custom deployments.
- Strong understanding of Data sources connectivity, configuration, optimization, data security and access permission, Server configurations
- Manage Power BI Cloud and mobile app deployment
- BS/Engineering degree in Computer Science, Information System, or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 4 years development /Data Engineering experience into AWS components like EKS, ECS, EC2, RDS, S3, Redshift, Athena, Lambda, etc.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in writing codes into SQL, and Python 3.
- 3 years hands-on experience in Data Lake/warehouse implementation, data mart design and implementation, data pipelines, deploying and maintaining Cloud Architecture, NoSQL databases, and ETL/ELT integrations.
- Hands on with a BI Tool (like Power BI, Tableau, etc) and developing Dashboards as per business requirements.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate with business users
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to anticipate and prioritize daily workflow to effectively meet deadlines
- Strong commitment to provide exceptional service
- Self-starter with ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Fluent in English and Arabic is a must.
- Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Medical Insurance
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus