LeadIQ (51-200 Employees, 118% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Research your prospects, find their contact data and save them right into your CRM, all in one click.
As a Data Engineer, you will work on various data pipelines, focusing on all corresponding stages and ensuring that the data is powering our products in the best way possible. You will be an advocate for data quality and will be able to come up with and implement various metrics that will support that.
You’ll work in an engineering-focused office with other bright individuals from all over the world, at a startup that has left its early stages and is now growing into an established player.
- MongoDB, Spark, Redshift, Kafka, Databricks, Scala, GraphQL
We’re looking for a passionate Data Engineer that is
- Experienced with building, maintaining, testing, and delivering large scale data pipelines
- Strongly skilled in handling various forms of structured and unstructured data
- Experienced and highly skilled at communicating with Products and able to translate product and business requirements into shippable items
- Able to collaborate closely with other stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage our data in an optimal way for our business solutions
- Experienced in working in an Agile methodology and capable of providing iterative solutions to a number of complex challenges
- Experience (4+ years) in working with large data sets and architectures, knowledge of a variety of data processing and storage systems (MongoDB, Redshift, Elasticsearch, etc)
- Experience with functional programming languages and using these for querying data (Scala knowledge is a plus)
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools (Spark, Hive, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills using analytical and statistical techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions backed up by valuable insights
- Good verbal, written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, team-oriented, goal-driven, and with keen attention to detail
Nice to have’s
- Experience working in a fast-pacing start-up environment
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience working in geographically distributed teams
- Experience using Databricks
LeadIQ is a Series B-funded startup headquartered in the Bay Area and Singapore. We are reshaping the future of Sales with our mission to enable the day-to-day sales prospecting workflow for every sales rep.
We are passionate about empowering our customers with Data and Insights to generate more revenue faster. We do this with the help of cutting-edge technologies and innovation.
A diverse and talented workforce powers our exponential growth across 24 countries that breathe our core values of #EmpathyFirst, #BeBetterEveryday, #DataDriven, and #MakeItHappen, and the trust of our investors- Cathay Innovation, Fresco Capital, Strong Ventures, Eight Roads, Draper Associates, and Jason Calacanis.
We are a remote-first company with a culture of trust, independence, and collaboration striving to transform Sales. Join us!
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.