C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
Our Software Engineers are at the forefront of how customers interact with C2FO. Working with our Product team, we create applications for both internal and external customers. Our philosophy: short iterations with a focus on scalability while ensuring maintainability.
Most importantly, we want someone who is:
- Passionate about solving problems for a fast-paced FinTech company
- Concerned with the success of their teammates as well as themself
- Respectful towards teammates regardless of their abilities
- Able to work in a highly collaborative software development environment
- Willing to debate, obtain, and move forward with the best solution
- Always digging deeper to understand the problem space and the ‘why’ of your work.
- Passionate about testing, code quality, and continuous integration
- Vigilant in identifying tech debt and always improving how we do things
- Comfortable with source control, especially git
- Experienced at developing web applications and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of acquisition funnels and the role that engineering can play in maintaining and enhancing the conversion process
- Proficient communication in English both written and verbal
We’d be particularly delighted to hire someone who has experience with:
- SalesForce API
- Data Build Tool (DBT)
- Amazon Redshift
- Apache Kafka (or similar)
- Work remote within the United States. Our engineering team is sensitive to the ever-changing covid landscape. As such, engineering is operating as a completely remote team. We are more interested in your well-being than being co-located in an office.
- Our culture of trust allows employees to get their work done with an unlimited amount of PTO.
- Travel with your teammates to 2 conferences a year! AWS re:Invent, JSConf, React Conf, RustConf, or your choice, we support our employee’s desire to stay educated
- We believe in camaraderie and having fun! We regularly have virtual shows and shares, gaming sessions, and happy hours.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.