Ada Meher (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
YOUR ROLE WITHIN THE GROWTH MARKETING TEAM
Our mission is to help people going out, safely, easily and in a friendly way!
Because we’re enthusiastic about our product and truly convinced of being the most affordable and fairest mobility solution, we aim at telling people we propose the best experience, and let them feel we truly care about them, so that they spread the word and grow a large community of friendly people.
For this, we want to push the boundaries of creativity to promote Heetch, showing we’re also humans with strong beliefs who think we can help to make the world better.
As part of the Growth Marketing team, you will imagine, launch, monitor and analyze new and smart acquisition campaigns with a focus on Europe and Maghreb, in order for us to accelerate growth of both Drivers and Passengers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Manage performance-based paid marketing efforts to reach acquisition and retention objectives (Social eg Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, Search eg Google, Other Ad networks, etc.)
• Find, launch and operate new networks in France, Belgium, and Africa
• Optimize our marketing-mix based on the performance of past, ongoing, or future channels
• Make budget forecasts, check spends on a daily/weekly basis, adjust when necessary, challenge our budget weights
• Coordinate on a weekly basis at least with other teams (brand design, local teams) to 1. Find compelling ways of communicating with drivers and passengers in order to create unforgettable and on-brand content and 2. Develop and refine the overall strategy
• Apply industry leading best practices to efficiently scale marketing campaigns
• Conduct and iterate on A/B tests to improve campaigns performances
• Encourage best practice sharing and find the right balance between international consistency & localization
• Deeply understand the lifecycle of Heetch passengers and drivers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of the lifecycle, with a focus on acquisition
• Work hand in hand and manage common projects with your fellow growth marketers in charge of onboarding, activation, engagement, reactivation, across email, sms, push or in-app messages
• Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
• Understand the data behind the scene: understand mobile app attribution and third-party attribution tracking integrations (Adjust, etc), identify and share simple data attribution discrepancies, etc.
• Collaborate with data analytics and tech teams to improve campaign setup and monitoring
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
• 3+ years experience on online marketing and advertising
• Experienced Marketer: you understand the big picture, and know how to get and retain users
• Detail-oriented. You won’t let anything slip.
• Analytical: proven analytical background, you love and manipulate the data, and can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities, build tests to measure impact and synthesize complex results into actionable recommendations.
• Collaborative: you love to work with many teams; you’re open and enthusiastic, and you love to help others.
• Fluent in French and English
• A total hustler. You don’t fold under pressure; in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• And of course, a nice girl/guy
• You have prior exposure to startup environments
• You’ve already worked on mobile user acquisition
• You have some experience in project management and you can manage multiple projects at various stages in one time
• You’re a Heetch user
• You are an explorer
WHY WOULD YOU JOIN US?
• As a Marketer, you will have (and see) a clear impact in making countries grow fast
• Competitive perks & benefits (Heetch Credits, Heetch merchandising , Alan Heath Insurance, HappyPal credits, …)
Heetch embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
For non-European citizens, a valid working visa for France is required to be eligible for the role.
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.