Trovata / Trovata.io (51-200 Employees, 209% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Automated Cash Management & Forecasting, powered by Open Banking.
Trovata is the first modern end-to-end fintech platform that helps companies manage their cash flow. We’re pioneering open banking (direct APIs) for mid-market and enterprise companies to automate cash positions, cash flow analysis, and cash forecasting.
Our solution was developed by a longtime CFO who knew there had to be a better way, and is engineered by experienced software developers from Capital One. We closed our $20M Series A round in January of 2021 and have top-tier partners
We believe the way corporations interact with their finances will drastically change in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure finance teams need to transform their businesses for the challenges of tomorrow. Today we currently deliver an industry leading set of functionality and big data architecture to our customers inclusive of class leading natural language search, comprehensive analytics products, ML driven forecasting, and more all while connecting to the top banks in the world.
Data operations engineering is critical to the success of our engineering program creating resilient, performant, and extensible systems that can cope with the ever increasing demands of our enterprise customers and business growth. As a data operations engineer at Trovata, you’ll focus on creating and maintaining our mission critical data pipelines—and help build on the framework that keeps all these experiences together. Challenges will include solving self healing routines for data ingested by our infrastructure, resilience and performance tracking of our systems with automatic failovers guaranteeing uptime for our customers, and creating unique solutions to dealing with increasingly complex and interconnected data integrations. You’ll work mostly with a codebase written in Python and leveraging a fully serverless AWS stack.
Here are some of the key things we are looking for:
- 2+ years of production experience and a strong command of at least one language
- Someone who actively considers the fine balance between shipping speed and perfection
- Impact driven. You understand how your work impacts the biggest companies in the world
- Problem solving. Our work can often require implementing unconventional solutions; you aren’t afraid to explore new domains when previous methods fail, sort through minute details, or find non-engineering ways around the problem
- Experience standing up production grade continuous monitoring infrastructure a plus
- Experience writing software for a startup or large tech company is a plus
- Experience within a fully AWS environment is a plus
- Experience with unconventional data types as well as unstructured data is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Remote-first, San Diego HQ (re-opening soon).
- Flexible time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Home office set up
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company while transforming an entire industry