Ripple / ripplex.io (501+ Employees, 16% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hyper-Accelerating the Internet of Value.
We champion the builders of tomorrow by providing the infrastructure, tools, services, programs and support for creation on one of the world’s fastest, most sustainable and consistently reliable public blockchain – XRPL. By supporting an open community of developers, they can advance the solutions and innovation needed to allow businesses, consumers, institutions and governments to fuel the engine of a new digital economy.
RippleX operates on the belief that realizing the Internet of Value hinges on how easily new technology works for more people, and how effectively we can change the way the world operates today.
RippleX is helping more people participate in the digital economy through:
- Practical support and capabilities to develop applications that move digital value faster and more easily
- Empowering a community that’s democratizing the digital economy
- The expertise of a technology company that is known for vision and pragmatism
- Blockchain infrastructure that is supported by RippleX and owned by everyone
We have a big vision and the ambition to match. We are seeking the same in engineers. You also see the huge potential of this technology and have the entrepreneurial spirit and technical excellence to realize the vision we have.There is a lot of work to get there but we are committed to building out the best team to achieve this.
As a Data Scientist within the Product Insights team, you will leverage data and statistical methods to help RippleX solve impactful and unique product problems such as NFT analytics, tokenomics research, DeFi analytics, and more.
This role will partner closely with Product, Engineering and other research teams to drive cross-functional data science projects from beginning to end. Our team gives you full ownership over the projects you tackle, so you should be a person who is bold and dreams big, then executes well.
This role can be based in San Francisco or New York. We operate with a hybrid work model with the possibility of being fully remote.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Use quantitative analysis to understand web3 features and XRP Ledger developer trends, and present methodology and key insights to stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Build and maintain full-cycle models, reports, and dashboards using Python/R, SQL, and other scripting and statistical tools.
- Produce deep dives and recommendations for growth strategies such as improved developer journey and drive cross-functional teams on alignment and execution.
- Report against our goals, design essential business and product metrics, and build executive-facing dashboards.
- Develop and implement modeling and testing frameworks to ensure that we operate with the highest level of scientific rigor.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Finance/Economics, Computer Science, or similar STEM domain.
- 2-5 years in an Analytics/Data Science type role. Experience working with blockchain on-chain data a plus.
- Expertise of SQL queries, ETL, and statistical analysis (e.g. regressions, time-series modeling) with statistical packages, such as Python or R. Experience with GraphQL a plus.
- Hands-on experience building dashboards with a data visualization tool such as Tableau, Looker, Data Studio, etc.
- Ability to take ambiguous problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, scientific way.
- Passion to initiate and lead projects to completion in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.