TELUS Agriculture (51-200 Employees, 448% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
TELUS Agriculture is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative technology solutions we offer.
Our team members include people like you – enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you’ll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
Here’s the impact you will make and what we will accomplish together
In Slovakia, we have the SW Development HQ for the product you will be supporting. We are working in a small teams, friendly environment, are open to ideas, improvements and even though we are a part of a corporation, we keep following simple hierarchy and have family atmosphere.
As a developer within the TPM Enterprise team, this role will be required to develop a deep understanding of the Exceedra technology stack from a backend perspective and to contribute to its continued evolution. This role is responsible for working as part of an agile development team to implement the business logic requirements that are committed to as we scale up our development efforts.
- Work with the product owner and business analysts to help break down complex stories into sub-tasks and estimate the effort involved in completing them.
- Work with the development and quality assurance teams to ensure that code written is functional, performant and secure in-line with the team’s Quality Principles
- Follow internal processes, methodology and best practices, contributing to their continued evolution.
- Develop your own skillset on relevant areas of the SQL Server stack.
What you bring to this role
- 2+ Years Database Development using SQL Server Stack. At least 2014, preferably 2016+
- Demonstrable experience with the following:
- o Creation of complex Stored Procedures
- o Database-backed N-tier applications
- o Query performance tuning for large datasets
- o Advanced concepts such as CTEs, Analytic functions and Exception handling
Experience working with an OLTP application using the Microsoft SQL Server Suite, rather than pure BI or ETL experience
- SQL Server (2014, 2016, 2019)
- Visual Studio Professional or VSCode
- Database Unit Testing with tSQLt or similar framework
- Knowledge of C# or Python
- Database Administration
- Technically strong, providing portfolio or descriptive examples of previous significant work.
- They will have a knack for explaining complex concepts and ideas to other employees and external clients at the level required for them to understand
- Have a genuine interest in incremental improvement of software and processes to drive business value
Locally we offer the following benefits
- Annual bonus in amount of 1 month salary
- Fully covered food coupons (6.00€)
- Support of you learning and career development – edu portals access(LinkedIn Learning, Udemy), trainings and conferences based on individual needs
- Multisport card
- Teambuilding and sport events
- English language courses
- Employee referral bonus of 1700€
- Wide range of opportunities for your career progression
- Jubilee gift (wedding, childbirth)
- Snacks and refreshment in the office
- Home office or fully remote work based on agreement (this is optional, based on role)
Who is TELUS Agriculture?
Our growing team of global experts are passionate about leveraging our world-class technology and innovation to tackle one of the most pressing social challenges of our time – more efficient production, while lowering the impact on the environment.. We believe that by delivering digital insights and solutions that empower and connect producers to consumers we can improve the quality, safety and sustainability of our food and consumer goods.
We offer an unmatched suite of innovative solutions and purpose-built applications for every participant in the supply chain, from seed manufacturers and farmers through to grocery stores and restaurants. Our solutions are comprised of the latest technologies to enable all organizations in agribusiness, animal health, food, beverage, consumer goods and retail: Exceedra, Agrian, TKXS, Farm At Hand, Decisive Farming, Muddy Boots, AGIntegrated, Blacksmith Applications, Herdtrax and Feedlot Health Management Services.
Collectively, our talented team and integrated solutions uniquely position us to transform collaboration within the industry at a global level, empowering and connecting producers to consumers for a more efficient, sustainable future.
Everyone belongs at TELUS Agriculture. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS Agriculture, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion for enabling remarkable human outcomes?
At TELUS Agriculture, let’s make the future friendly.
TELUS Agriculture is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Base salary starting at 2000€ per month, actual salary likely to be higher depending on each individual candidate.