Next Ventures (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are an established crypto launch team looking for a DeFi/Crypto researcher – a person with an extensive interest in the topics of everything cryptocurrency-related. By joining our team, you will work with a cryptocurrency specialist team with members from all over the world.
This is an opportunity to broaden your DeFi horizons and see how new solutions and innovative projects flourish and also become a full-time member of our launch team.
If you are passionate about cryptocurrencies, love the idea of decentralization, and would like to contribute to the great change that the world needs now – we need you.
- Screening new projects by reading protocol specifications and evaluating the technical teams
- Reasoning through the emerging trends in the space and identifying non-obvious opportunities for deployment of capital
- Aggregating information from a variety of sources and putting it together as part of a larger research document
- Great understanding of crypto-economics, and blockchain technologies
- Ability to identify unconventional trends and emerging technologies
- Analytical mind with a killer instinct to identify market opportunities
- An open-minded research approach and genuine intellectual curiosity
- Willing to train and learn but self-directed
This Opportunity is Great For:
- Self-directed learners who want to challenge themselves
- Someone who loves learning
- Someone who has a strong understanding of cryptoeconomics
- Someone who is personally invested in crypto and understands Defi
Please Don’t Apply If:
- You need hand holding on research and tasks
- Have no experience in crypto
- Require constant feedback and support from our team
This role is what you make of it, offering an opportunity to become part of a larger crypto team that has launched 8+ successful projects.
To apply, submit your resume and answer the following questions on a subsequent cover letter.
- Explain your experience in crypto thus far.
- What are some of the best ways to find alpha in crypto
- Explain education or other hobbies or interests.
All applicants will be given a field assignment to research a project. We will decide based on the final report done by applications.