Uniform (11-50 Employees, 357% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Uniform makes the fastest personalized sites possible
Uniform has just launched the world’s first composable digital experience platform, and we need you to help get the word out. This role will be key in defining how we go-to-market and how we use intelligent messaging and targeting to drive qualified leads by defining and owning the demand generation process and growth strategy to drive well-qualified leads for our Sales team.
This senior role is both hands-on and strategic as we’re in the early stages of scaling Uniform and you’ll be collaborating closely with Product, Sales, Marketing and Enablement all while executing campaigns, experimenting, measuring impact, iterating and sharing learnings internally.
What you will do
- Contribute to our incredible revenue growth by driving qualified leads for Sales
- Establish a foundation for demand gen best practices
- Come up with ideas for how to get possible customers to be more aware of both Uniform and the value of moving to composable DXP
- Score and organize leads, based on how likely they would be an amazing Uniform customer and make sure that sales are getting awesome, qualified leads
- Measure and analyze campaign metrics and report on how they’ve contributed to pipeline and conversion
- Help refine and optimize our buying journey through a deep understanding of how effectively it is working today and feedback learnings into the go-to-market strategy, target buyer personae and messaging
- Work with content writers to create engaging content that targets specific personae and the most effective part of the customer journey
- 5+ years of growth and demand gen or related experience with a provable data-driven focus
- You’ve built or helped build demand gen or growth marketing in a startup
- You can balance getting stuck in and being hands-on with being high-level and strategic and forward when needed
- You value taking ownership and you want to help take Uniform to the next level
- You’re happy to get stuck in and learn new tools (including Uniform itself) and you’re familiar with HubSpot and its ecosystem along with other relevant marketing and analytics tools
- You’re an awesome collaborator and communicator (both written and verbal) and
- You understand the global market; we have strong sales in NA, EMEA and APAC and you’ll need to collaborate with all regions
Even if you feel like you don’t hit all of these requirements we encourage you to apply anyway, we’re looking for the right person to help us build an incredible company; and that could be you!
Uniform is the world’s first vendor-agnostic composable DXP, built for today’s performance and scalability demands. A frictionless, pre-integrated composable digital experience platform gives companies the choice to continuously adopt traditional and headless best-of-breed technologies without ever replatforming, allowing businesses to deliver omnichannel orchestration with built-in high-performance testing and personalization – regardless of how their tech stacks evolve over time.
At Uniform we celebrate diverse thinking, welcome contributions from everyone and expect everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We are always looking for more experts who are self-guided and are genuinely excited by creating new things that push the company and us as people forward. The values that set Uniform apart are:
- Together We Lead — We are leaders, innovators and creators, we do the right thing when nobody is watching, we expect to be asked for help and we collaborate hard to achieve incredible results.
- Permission to Change — We challenge ourselves and each other as we create positive, meaningful change. We believe in the impact we can have on our customers, ourselves and those we care about and we take ownership in making that impact real.
- We Listen, We Care — We spend time making sure that all voices are heard and valued, we genuinely care about a true dialogue with our customers and build on that to make amazing things happen.
Even though we’re not a huge team (yet) we already live in 17 different cities across 7 timezones and we’re fully remote and committed to giving you the choice to work however makes you most comfortable and productive.