At Vida, we empower individuals to overcome chronic mental and physical health conditions, once and for all. The impact of chronic conditions on healthcare is immense: in the US alone, chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease drive 80% of the $3 trillion healthcare spending, which is at 18% of GDP. One in 3 individuals has a chronic health condition, and 1 in 4 struggles with mental health.
Vida provides expert, personalized, on-demand health coaching and programs from a network of experienced health care providers and leading medical institutions. Vida is a next generation continuous care platform for both consumers and businesses, combining a consumer mobile app, an enterprise care platform offering on demand 24/7 solutions for chronic conditions. Vida platform runs in the cloud, captures real-time data from 100+ devices and apps, and integrates back to the employer, payer, and provider. We are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, major national payers and large providers to enable their employees live their healthiest lives.
**Vida is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Vida is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Vida is registered.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you want to transform healthcare and make it easier to access? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can quickly make an impact and grow by leading both strategy and execution?
Vida’s Marketing team is looking for an experienced business-to-business (B2B) demand generation leader to drive growth in the number and quality of leads representing organizations interested in Vida’s virtual health programs for their members.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to design, execute, and optimize campaigns in all key marketing channels, and a deeper mastery of one or more such channels. These include: email (Hubspot and Groove preferred), digital ads (including LinkedIn, Google Ad Platform, and Facebook), search engine marketing, webinars, events, direct mail, and website landing pages.
The ability to analyze data and communicate key learnings from campaign results is required. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable creating B2B sales and marketing copy and content to feed the top of the sales funnel, including: ad and email copy, case studies, whitepapers, guides, infographics, checklists, webinar decks, etc.
Experience marketing technology products to enterprises– especially employers, health plans, benefits consultants, and healthcare benefit distribution partners– will be helpful. Experience in the healthcare industry or employee benefits space is preferred.
- Generate demand, own and report on KPIs demonstrating growth in the quantity and quality of leads, and ensure timely handoff to Sales
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy for enterprise customers (employers, health plans, benefits consultants, and distribution partners), including personas and best channels to reach them
- Create and communicate a campaign calendar showing what tactics are planned when. Coordinate this calendar with the B2B content calendar
- Write, execute, create copy and content for, and report on lead generation campaigns in a range of B2B channels: email, webpages, ads, webinars, search engine marketing, events, direct mail, etc
- Create and optimize landing pages and lead capture forms on the Vida website
- Plan, write, design templates for, program, execute, test, and optimize emails in Hubspot and Groove, including stylized marketing emails and personalized sales sequences
- Plan, write, and oversee vendors or directly execute ad campaigns on LinkedIn, search engines, and display ad networks
- Build, populate, and share lead tracking lists and reports in SalesForce
- Partner with Commercial Operations colleagues to set up marketing automation tool integrations with the SalesForce database, build target lists, and enrich the database with up-to-date contact information
- 5 – 10 years of proven experience in B2B demand generation / lead generation marketing, preferably in healthcare or tech
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Demand generation and lead generation experience, especially executing email campaigns (preferably in Hubspot), ad campaigns, and website landing pages and lead forms
- Exceptional skills writing B2B copy and content
- Ability to effectively partner with Commercial Operations, Marketing, Field Sales, Design, and other key stakeholders
- Execution-driven self-starter comfortable owning projects and functions in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Project management and internal communication skills, ability to rally teams toward a shared goal
- Ability to analyze, report on, and communicate insights from marketing campaign data
- Portfolio of content you generated (please share in application)
- Previous startup experience
- Understanding of the healthcare industry (employer market, benefits consultants, health plans)
- Skills using Salesforce as a B2B sales tool
- HTML programming abilities, for email and webpages
- Experience with Hubspot, Groove
- Strong sense of design and excellent ability to collaborate with designers to create collateral
- Skill building multi-touch attribution models
- Experience coordinating speakers to execute live presentations, webinars, and events
- Creative and resourceful, able to come up with out-of-the-box ideas and bring them to life
- MBA or Masters degree
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 80% for your dependents)
- Healthcare FSA Plan
- Dependent Care FSA Plans
- Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401K Program
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- We’re a distributed company, so you can work from most US states (We still have a HQ office in San Francisco)
- Access to a Vida Health Coach and the full Vida App
- New hire home office stipend
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Training and leadership development programs
- Weekly meetups with team members across the country through our #connectandcommit program
- Quarterly All Company Events
- Quarterly Team Based Connection Opportunities
- Significant opportunities for growth and development as the business grows
Vida is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Diversity is more than a commitment at Vida—it is the foundation of what we do. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our platform and those we serve. Vida is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Vida in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Vida. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Vida as a result of the unsolicited referral.