Olo / Olo.com (501+ Employees, 105% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Olo’s Deployment Team works with new restaurant brands from kickoff to launch. They manage the client relationship throughout the online ordering project. The Deployment Coordinator plays a crucial role in facilitating deployment projects to help expedite launches while working with members of the Customer Success Team to improve documentation and processes.
The ideal candidate will have experience in project management, have a focus on providing great hospitality, and enjoy taking the initiative to complete tasks.
What You’ll Do
- Liaise between customers, internal departments, and partners to provide clear and accurate project plans and deployment documentation to customers
- Collaborate with Deployment Managers across multiple projects in several stages to facilitate efficient and successful launch of customers
- Lead onboarding conversations with customers and help navigate customers through the deployment and onboarding process
- Report weekly progress on customer statuses and help remove blockers that may impede a launch
- Document accurate and complete customer details in our CRM software
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Identify areas for process improvement or gaps in existing documentation and document/share insights with team
- Work together with the Customer Success Management Team to guarantee a seamless transition following customer launch
- Export data from multiple tools and analyze trends, compiling data for leadership reports
What We’ll Expect From You
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ years experience as an Account or Project Manager
- Outstanding ability to articulate problems and resolutions
- Highly organized with impeccable project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience with Asana, Jira, Guru, Salesforce, and Zendesk
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!