Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Work from anywhere (TimeZone: PST/CIST )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50 – $90 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Senior ……… for one of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Snowcrash empowers artists, cultural icons, content creators, influencers, celebrities and brands to access untapped creative and economic potential of NFTs by harnessing latent value in already-created properties and by designing new digital assets and virtual experiences. We are a fully integrated premier digital marketplace and creative production studio providing conceptualization, state-of-the-art production facilities, marketing, minting and sales services.
Snowcrash is actively looking for an experienced DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer who will be part of our autonomous, collaborative, and multidisciplinary team. The focal point of this position involves the development of automation strategies of product deployment and enhancements together with engineering and project management teams. Part of the day-to-day work includes continuous improvements in application and infrastructure deployments. The goal is to improve execution by isolating and addressing problems ranging from infrastructure optimization to product implementation and delivery.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You like to stay up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors
- You can manage release pipelines of Saas offerings hosted across Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) to support maximum up-time and non-stop promotion process
- You use new technologies to improve tools and performance across application and infrastructure deployment
- You can be on PagerDuty rotation to respond to SAAS Service availability incidents and provide support for service engineers with customer incidents
- 2+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer and/or Infrastructure/SRE with demonstrable and a strong portfolio
- Understanding of Linux, Terraform, Containerization, Kubernetes/AWS EKS, Git, Github Action
- Configuration of Logging / Monitoring technologies such as ELK, CloudWatch, Datadog, New Relic
- AWS – creating customized policies and roles, security and authentication
- Experience managing production environments (SaaS, PaaS)
- Strong interest in SRE topics like SLOs, resilience, scaling, performance, and more
- Familiarity with security best practices
- Optional (we use Cloud Native apps & AWS resources)
- Argo CD
- HashiCorp Vault
- Argo Workflows
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.