Postclick (201-500 Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who are we?
Postclick is the world’s leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to guarantee marketers higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting.
A day in the life
- Work alongside 100+ talented engineers, product managers, scrum masters, and visual designers across several countries
- Actively and constructively give and receive feedback to drive team success; you communicate where people stand honestly and sensitively
- Support project completion amidst adversity with a positive attitude; able to shift in a quickly changing environment
- Collaborate and share knowledge with your teammates
- Participate in planning technology while ensuring technology standards and best practices are met
- The Postclick technology stack: https://stackshare.io/postclick/postclick
- Brainstorm about the architecture of new services and products
- Seek feedback on current infrastructure, tools and processes and take an active role in building the solution
- Set up and maintain monitoring systems
- Experience working in a rapidly moving environment
- Able to create and maintain high-availability, multi-region cloud-based solutions
- Experience in Kubernetes and maintaining autoscaling infrastructure
- Experience in creating continuous integration/deployment in cloud environments
- Experience in Terraform
- Good understanding of Linux
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases will be a plus
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.